Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Illuminati Is Stalking me HELP im scared for my life
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What do I do im in fear for my life now. Ok i run an intenet site and Youtube Channel thats had several thousand views that speaks out against the illuminati/NWO and exposes them, I even corridanated black magick curses against the illuminati on a regular basis (they do the same to humanity so i figured why not do the same back to them) Ok so now whats going on is 2 weeks ago some people moved into a basically vacent apartment building behind me. It looks more like a meeting room than an apartment they left the windowshades open in the Back I could see a Table and a UN symbol an American flag to the side and a lot of buisness like people sitting around a table, with candles lit and a florescant light, Now I have cars outside my house with people on computers (I caught one at 2 AM) there are strange people that keep repeatedly showing up at places I go to, I saw a car in front of me with a masonic symbol. Get this no one here knows about my website or youtube channel but I walked around there with my IPOD and found a network with the name "Indigo" on it (thats my online name) I tried to do a ritual to send positive energy into the earth like I do often I felt this force field it felt odd almost powerful enough to knock me over, and i started shaking. I keep getting these visions of someone breaking in and shooting me, or kidnapping me to some odd warhouse facility. I think im in major trouble. What can i do I feel this forcefield is constantly being thrown at me that gives me mentally unstable thoughts and suicidal/homicidal like feelings. They are trying to do something to make me go insane.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News