Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Back Channel Dimensional Leitmotiv
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
[ , 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55]

[A A B C E H M V]

Aye, words have power even in agnosia. Asynchronous mind doesn’t settle for the purely what is academia. Best two come two understand that the Fibonacci sequence is the set order of the universe for life and start to apply that sequence to your own vocab. Chance’s are that the vibratory response from infinite intelligence aka the universe, characteristically responds better if words used are not left abiotic. Everything in the living universe is structured using this sequence. Here is an opportunity/ Example for you “echolalia,” to apply your words with direct purpose like that of the ankh! More is accomplished, if you apply words in the sequential order provided by the universal design, vastly improving your development this millennium. Vacuuming vibration value places parallel power to a lower frequency then what written words can accomplish applying A Back Channel Dimensional leitmotiv.

Antiferromagnetically!

(21 letters)

Again, SS, that spiral has a life, a circle, a wave, a frequency and is not found accidia. Beginning section is 139 words, (harmonic prime) which should resonate within your mind like a bomb.

(34 words).

Certainly V is 22 and you are a 21 in this epic. 22 divided by 7 close enough four “pi”. First line, last word, last line. Clearly you see the divine in the above. Expressed in three-dimensional awareness in-order for your I’s to receive. Have no worry; eye book ended this sequence in-order with omega.

Quoting: 0 854787

Asynchronous learning is a student-centered teaching method that uses online learning resources to facilitate information sharing outside the constraints of time and place among a network of people. Asynchronous learning is based on constructivist theory, a student-centered approach that emphasizes the importance of peer-to-peer interactions. [link to en.wikipedia.org]

The best of 1 and 1 that come to understand (peer-to-peer) that Fibonacci is the order of the Universe, and I need to apply that sequence in my own vocabulary. Transmittal and understanding of concepts can be transferred to their fullest extent if using the same set order that the universes IS.

From the viewpoint of biology, abiotic influences may be classified as light or more generally radiation, temperature, water, the chemical surrounding composed of the terrestrial atmospheric gases, as well as soil. Transmittal using the set pattern of Fibonacci can be responded to better, if not merely of light in nature. (Light having yet to drop down into the Fibonacci spiral, like we are. Again, I am seeing the peer-to-peer method in this as well.)

Everything in the living universe is structured using this sequence. Here is an opportunity/ Example for you “echolalia,” to apply your words with direct purpose like that of the ankh!

Echolalia is the automatic repetition of vocalizations made by another person. It is closely related to echopraxia, the automatic repetition of movements made by another person.
The word "echolalia" is derived from the Greek; meaning "echo" or "to repeat",[1] and; (laliá) meaning "babbling, meaningless talk"

By using the above way of communicating, more is accomplished, which will vastly improve your/my development into this millennium. Vacuum vibration allows lower frequency intelligence to create a sequence of words that has parallel power of higher frequency and can be applied and also can create a back channel dimensional guiding system!

Then, you book end the spiral of thought above by placing the Omega at the end to make sure the spiral of communication doesn’t continue spiraling out.
Awesome!

I know there is still yet some stuff to decipher, but this is incredible!

BTW, my intuition says 23 is the goal.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP