Users Online Now: 1,969 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 43,702
Pageviews Today: 81,686Threads Today: 39Posts Today: 579
12:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Live Free, Live Your Dreams, Not Theirs!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I get very tired of isms! Especially politics and religion. There is not a chance I can even vote for the corruption running, unless its one of us, and there is a council of citizens involved with rapid tossing of all crooks, built in, and we can continually refine the system, I can't endorse it, or even partially endorse it.

There is no left and right, there is only corruption at every turn.

We aren't free, nor are we just (defined by true social justice). And we need both to be truly free and happy.

By we, I mean, ALL OF US, not a minority of dominant males who pride themselves in dog eat dog ism, or social darwin ism.

ALL OF US!

Define what freedom means. We all have definitions. What freedom doesnt mean to me is this:

1. Working nonstop, stressed out of our trees, to provide the enrichment of an elite criminal group, like brainless fangirls, eager for their abuse. Making their dreams of domination and wealth come true, while we at the end of the day, wiping the sweat or tension of our brows, we fall into mindless worship of them, and think its all worth it as long they're happy, we'll go through anything for our masters joy.

Well, the words that spontaneously try to type themselves are definitely beyond polite, and the waves of nausea that overcome me, are overwhelming. In addition, every time I see even one picture or hear one mention of any of them, this overwhelming need to see them behind bars getting heavy duty counseling for massive crimes, arises passionately in me.

2. Working for any of their corrupt corporations. They're demonic. You would feel pretty compromised yourself, because they're evil.

3. Freedom to buy from them. Well, I'd much prefer to buy or trade from us. I don't like them, and don't think they deserve anything from us.

What is Freedom? What does it truly mean?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP