Users Online Now: 2,314 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,460,963
Pageviews Today: 2,434,398Threads Today: 977Posts Today: 17,375
10:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SILVER DIP almost over... details inside -- Oops. Its over now for sure.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This morning I decided to check the spot price of silver (and indeed, I have not been paying attention lately) and once I saw it I was reminded of a dream I'd had earlier in the year.... I had to search for where I posted it on GLP (since I didn't make it into it's own thread at the time...) and I found it:

This quote (posted on 06/15/2011 11:26) was taken from page 51 of this thread:
Thread: SILVERTARDS: *** The official GLP realtime silver trading thread *** SHIN THIS SILVER PIT!!!! (Page 51)

Last night I dreamt that silver was down to $27.71 an ounce. In the dream I hadn’t been paying attention and then I saw the numbers and realized that we needed to buy our monster box ‘quick’ because it was at the bottom of the dip.

I didn’t get the feeling that it would be today. Rather that it would happen when I wasn’t watching.
 Quoting: tandym

IT IS TIME.

TAKE A LOOK, silver at $27.79: [link to www.kitco.com]

Looks like the bottom of the economy will be dropping out soon and the 'dip' in PMs is almost over.

BUY. That is what I am going to do.

***Edit: As of this moment, silver is $33.09. Its not too late to get into the game, as it will continue to go up.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP