Users Online Now: 1,508 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 102,603
Pageviews Today: 184,010Threads Today: 60Posts Today: 1,241
02:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Which Warning was this? To keep our mouths shut? Or to be more positive?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I wanna share something very strange that happened the other day because I like weird spooky stuff (supernatural) and because I think it was a genuine warning -- which kind? maybe you can tell me.

My husband and I were doing some remodeling over Christmas break. The kids were out and about and it was just the two of us, no dogs or cats, kids or birds -- just us, not even a radio on.

Anyways we were talking about politics and my husband was getting worked up over the bills that have been getting passed, and he said something like "Can't wear Levi's without being labeled a terrorist" and I kind of chuckled in a dry, sad, way and said "Next thing you know they'll say that people who celebrate Christmas are terrorists."

And at that very moment, an empty wooden crate across the room, fell from it's perch to the floor. It didn't fall very far, and it wasn't 'firmly' perched on a stack of things (instead it was 'leaning' against the wall, but it fell anyways and made a loud noise. Scared the crap out of me.

Anyways, we looked at each other and I said to him (being the more spiritual of the two) "I wonder who'se sending us a message? My grandfather or your uncle?" and THEN his phone chirped to let him know it was fully charged.

Anyways, we just sort of sat and stared at one another for a minute before we went back to work. Later on we talked about it a little and he admitted to me that the 'sense' he got was that there are some things you shouldn't say or speak out loud and that was the SAME thing I felt at that moment.

I don't know if the warning was about putting negative energy out there (and thus you would reap what you sow) or if it was a more literal warning that bad things are coming and that we should keep our big mouths shut so we don't draw attention to ourselves... but either way... it was spooky and made quite an impression on both of us.

What do you guys think?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP