Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "the war in Isreal will start in around two weeks"...JAN 2012
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message John

Here is a message Elvi just received from Alexander Backman. That confirm from a prophet in Mexico that Elvi is a true prophet form God.

Elvi just received a phone call from a TV station somewhere in the north east that wants to do an hour and a half show with him. I will have more details later will let you know.

Elvi knows this true prophet in Central America that has a long track record of proven prophecies coming true. His name is Alberto. I should have the e-mail soon. He has told Elvi The Lord has told him that the war in Isreal will start in around two weeks. This guy has been right on with his words for years. This means the earthquake is upon us. My Father told me today my son enjoy these days as destruction is soon to come to your world.

We are real close I mean real close to going home.

[link to www.tribulation-now.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP