Users Online Now: 2,003 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 994,762
Pageviews Today: 1,778,428Threads Today: 767Posts Today: 13,558
08:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The male and the female of the cosmos----We are all manifestations of this unity.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Nothing is ever forgotten.

Between us.

I remember everything through feeling.

You always want to make more, for me to accept more.

I allow it, after remembering all that we made before.

All of the good, all of the bad.

It brings us here.

So who am I?

I see who you are, but I only hear who She is.

She is endless, and innocent.

Lovely.

We will always find each other, and become.

After becoming, we will be Undone again.

Shall we?

============================================================

So I think I'll just update this and put all of the information together in my first post, so bear with me if you will.

And then I will move onto more information and get into some applicable specifics.

F​or men, the challenge is to identify with the male polarity in all of it's aspects, while giving reverence to the feminine.

Nature gives us the moon as a tutelary embodiment of the Mother.

For women, the challenge is to identify with the feminine polarity in all of it's aspects, while giving reverence to the masculine.

Nature gives us the Sun as a tutelary embodiment of the Father.

Aside from that, there are the four elements of alchemy.

Water = feminine
Earth = feminine
Air = masculine
Fire = masculine

Each has the potential for the other polarity within.

The earth goes through a simple cycle of elemental transmutation each day, and each night, throughout the years and ages.

It cools, heats, dries and re-moistens. Just like the human body. The elements are intrinsic to this cycle.

“To praise the sun is to praise your own eyes.”--Rumi

“Who could be so lucky? Who comes to a lake for water and sees the reflection of moon.”--Rumi

Ther​e is the cool electromagnetic negative force.

And the warm electromagnetic negative force.

There is a cool electromagnetic positive force.

And a warm electromagnetic positive force.

These are the potential for the male within the female and the female within the male--the ability of both to contain aspects of the other.

These "forces" as have been labelled here are aspects of the Kundalini, the Chi, Qi, or life-force.

The interplay between opposites is what causes the movement, the motion and action of the life-force.

Same principles lie behind what is known as traditional Chinese medicine.

There are the platonic solids, shapes that fit perfectly inside a sphere.

These determine everything that composes the periodic table of elements of chemistry.

Essentially this is how matter forms, the formation (design) adheres only to function.

Function.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Each platonic solid corresponds to an element, earth, fire, air, water.

The Fifth Element is the transmutation of these four, and as such does not yet exist.

For now, let us get back to male and female.

Please do not think me perverse for stating some rather graphic concepts in this thread--it is only nature.

I will do my best to do an association to each, in archetypal fashion.

We shall start with the male.

Sun. Daylight. Light. Assertive. Aggressive. Paternal. Physical manifestation. Strength is overt. Expansive. Illumination. Phallic. Rising. Ejaculation. Upward & Outward.
Action. Movement. Hot. Positive. Explicate. Electric. Dry. Air.

I'm sure I will be adding more to this list of characteristics as they come up in context to the rest of the discussion.

The idea is how the two (male and female) unite to make form, create, magic.

As to the female...

Vacuum. Moon. Darkness. Hidden. Magnetic. Implicate. Receptive. Passive. Mystery. Implosive. Cool. Negative. Reflective. Wet. Maternal. Intangible (lack of physical manifestation). Womb. Earth. Water.

We know that when male and female come together, we can procreate--create something from nothing in the form of a child.

New innocence.

Which, as parents, we give imprints to, alongside the environment. These children go on to do the same, and so human evolution continues to go from what it was and always has been, to something new and what has not been.

This is a spiraling action, exactly the same as Kundalini, and DNA, and all other spiraling forms within the universe.

The male and female interaction is what gives form to this spiral. Depending on which is dominant, the spiral (like a staircase) can lead you either up or down into your "home" of Self, and reality reflects this identity.

Think of the first floor (ground level) as reality. The sub-floors are all feminine, levels of the subconscious, and they go on into infinity.

The second floor, and any floor above the ground floor is the masculine. These also go on into infinity

What is possible for us?

With or without a partner of the opposite sex--we are a latent part of the design. (Each polarity contains the potential for the other within, ie. worlds within worlds)

What possibilities might be available to us, when we replicate this design knowingly and with intention?

And when the earth is turning, cooling, heating, and we own these movements as though they are our own--and come together for the same purpose--what are we doing exactly?

The left brain is male.

The right is female.

When the two operate together, we are psychic, genius, artists, beautiful.

Consider a female who has learned to revere the masculine and balance the polarities within.

Consider a male who has done this same, revering the feminine and balancing the two polarities within.

Remember, male and female both have estrogen, progesterone, but it is dominant in females.

Testosterone is predominant in males, but females have this hormone too.

Get two balanced people to dance.

What happens when their intention is not for the sake of a child, but fruit of another sort?

Let us consider than what turns a man on during the act of union, is the reaction of the female to his touch.

One has vacuum, suction. The other is presence, ejaculation.

Men are turned on by sight, women through sound.

Trance states are the varied states of brainwave activity. Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta and Gamma.

Beta--The Beta brainwave state is associated with a heightened state of alertness and focused concentration.

Alpha--Alpha brainwaves are slower in frequency than Beta brainwaves and represent a state of relaxed mental awareness or reflection. Alpha brainwave states are typically associated with contemplation, visualization, problem solving and accessing deeper levels of creativity.

Theta--Theta brainwaves are even slower in frequency and represent a state of deep relaxation and meditation, enhanced creativity, stress relief, light sleep and dreaming. Theta brainwave states have been used in meditation for centuries.

Delta--Delta brainwaves are the slowest in frequency and represent a state of deep dreamless sleep. Delta brainwave states have long been associated with healing. While Delta brainwave states usually only occur in deep sleep, it is possible to train yourself to remain awake while reaching the Delta state to experience even deeper levels of meditation and awareness.

Gamma--Gamma brainwave states are the most rapid in frequency. They have received the least attention and research, although more attention is currently being paid to them than in years past. Research has indicated at moments when bursts of insight or high-level information processing occur, there are corresponding increases in brain activity in the Gamma range.

Brainwave states can be triggered by various stimuli such as music, art, meditation, etc.

The use of specific frequencies can be used to alter brainwave states. When these frequencies are visual, they show up in the form of ratios. With music, again it is a ratio of one rhythm to another, the frequency of a beat, or with specific tones to which are varied in specific ratios, ie. overtones.

Another thing that changes brainwave states are the effects of pleasure and pain. These alter our ratio of breathes to pulse--essentially a change in frequency.

Both pain and pleasure can be used to invoke these varied brainwave states.

Ultimately, they allow the mind to shut down and for the individual to go deeper into the subconscious mind.

Let us for the moment, consider the subconscious mind to be feminine.

It is highly receptive. The deeper you go into the respective brainwave states, the more receptive the individual is to embedding triggers or accessing repressed memories.

This is essentially, the science behind what is known as MKUltra, or Project Monarch.

To a certain extent, we are subjected to these methods of manipulation every day via the manipulation of our emotions.

Emotions are an intricate part of trance-states.

Think of a movie--there is a visual image or scenario for you to identify with--ie. two people in love. There is also an accompanied soundtrack, whose music is for the purpose of drawing you into a trance state. In addition, there is the varied frequency of light patterns being projected at you from the screen. All of these things are being used to trigger a specific trance state, via manipulation of your emotions.

So, when we consider trance we can understand that it allows us to access our subconscious minds--To go back to the womb of our own mind, the place where consciousness is born and takes shape.

In the womb of the subconscious mind, we find any memory through it's associated emotion. We also find within those memories, particular details such as colors, items, people, events, places, etc--these can be from any time of one's life.

All of these associations still exist and operate for us, despite that our conscious minds have forgotten the event, ie. we don't remember.

So let us summarize by concluding that the subconscious mind (feminine) knows everything about you---but it cannot put any of it into words--only the conscious mind can verbalize.

We have all experienced the mystery that is ourselves.

We tell ourselves--"do not smoke that cigarette! You do not want it, it is time to quit! Do not eat that pie! Do not call him again! I do not want to keep this or that habit", etc.

And yet we find ourselves doing that which we do not wish to do. Things that we have WILLED ourselves NOT to do. We even refuse somehow to do the things that we WANT ourselves to do--I will go hiking this afternoon! I will wake up at 5 a.m. and meditate. I will stay away from the club, etc. etc.

People talk about "willpower." It needs to be understood that there is no such thing as power of the will. The will DIRECTS the power of the life-force. Only the life-force has the power to complete and act and carry through what we will to happen.

Let us consider that if the right brain (subconscious) does not agree with our will (conscious) then we will not achieve our task. Because there is no power to uphold what we have willed. The life-force is not firing--the feminine is not in union with the male.

In fact, our right-brain (the subconscious) will sabotage our willed desires, if it does not know them. Not only will it simply NOT carry out the will, it will perform to the exact opposite of our expected outcome.

So how do we reconcile the left to the right in order to achieve our goal?

MKUltra victims do what they do NOT will themselves to do--all of the time.

You've all seen the video of Brittany Spears breaking down in front of Dianne Sawyer--to her own ultimate surprise and despite her own will to be composed.

She is shocked at her own behavior--willing herself not to cry--but she does it anyways.

This is a perfect example of the conscious mind unable to reign in the subconscious mind. One will always trump the other--it will always be the subconscious mind. Always.

Think about your body for a moment. Do you will your blood to move about from organ to organ? Or does a part of you (without conscious acknowledgement) just KNOW to do it? Doesn't your body just KNOW when to heal a scratch, how, etc.?
Do you tell your heart to beat?

Daily, and by the minute, there is an "hidden" intelligence that goes about regulating these body cycles--without need for your approval or conscious acknowledgement and instructions. They are for the most part, perfectly executed.

The subconscious mind takes in stimuli and makes computations 25,000X faster than your conscious mind.

When you experience emotion, it embeds meaning through that emotion, creating a trigger. Anything that the subconscious mind is taking in at that moment--red carpet on the floor, blue shirt, smell of BBQ, etc.--becomes part of the triggered embed.

So, if we want to really find out why we DON'T do the things we say we WANT to do, and find ourselves DOING the stuff we know we DON'T want to do---we must look first to the subconscious mind and find out WHY it believes differently than our conscious will, remembering that it "knows" through emotion.

Second, we have to re-program it (through trance and use of emotion) to match up with what we will.

And third, we have to execute what we will to happen after having reconciled the two.

I'd like to go into emotions a bit more, if you will allow. They are extremely important, evolution provides us with them for a critical reason. And as you will see, they are each individuals' essence of power.

First, I'd like to point out that no one else has any control over your emotions save for yourself.

No matter what anyone else does or says, your emotions belong to YOU. If you feel a certain way as a reaction--understand that says alot more about YOU than it does about the person who you are reacting to.

This is vastly important because every emotion you feel--good or bad--has the potential to create a trigger.

People today have a tendency to identify through their emotions.

I cannot explain the depth of this mistake in identity.

People will say for instance--"because I FEEL this, I therefore must DO that".

Or, "because I FEEL this way, I AM this kind of person."

Or, "You did/said that and it made me feel this/that. How awful of you!"

This is how we create triggers for our emotions to call upon us in the future.

The better thing to do with an emotion when it is felt--is to ask yourself WHY you feel that way, and WHAT the right brain is trying to tell you.

Most often, an individual will find that the emotion was triggered due to conditioning. If you run with the same emotion (especially blaming others for how you feel) you reinforce the emotion in relation to the stimuli and also, you reinforce the conditioning. This in effect, entrenches the trigger for a more powerful emotion next time you run into the same stimulus.

So, back to MKUltra...

Their handlers go deep into the subconscious to supplant triggers. There are layers to the subconscious.

Pain is their method of choice to go from one layer of the subconscious to the next, embedding triggers (and more) along the way.

But what if I told you that pleasure can do the same thing, only better?

Pain makes an individual turn their conscious minds away.

It creates alters because it becomes unbearable for their conscious mind to IDENTIFY with what is happening to their body. So, they leave it and the conscious mind goes out of body. It is a traumatic experience for these victims, and access to their subconscious is forced, while in the meantime the embeds are forced. While they are in such a prone state of deep trace, their handlers enforce triggers (the snap of a finger, sound of a bell, etc.) with identifiers--you are worthless, you feel like crying uncontrollably, etc. Essentially, what is being done here is nothing short of a Pavlovian experiment.

They can do this because they KNOW how the subconscious mind works, how to access it, and what its functions are.

And remember, the subconscious mind and the right brain is feminine.

Before I continue, I'd like to stop here for a moment to talk about history.

The major religions of the world are patriarchal in nature--Judaism, Islam and Christianity. For the most part, they talk exclusively about a male savior and a male Creator.

But let us look at nature. There is not one male of any species that goes on to reproduce by "making" an offspring. Males spew something out to create a baby, literally.

Now before you get onto me about religion, let's remember that the female is receptive. The result of this spewing (male) into a fertile receptive place(female) is a baby, a creation after gestation.

Let's apply this in parallel fashion. If all of our religions (the worlds most powerful) are patriarchal (male-dominated)--where does that leave the subconscious (female) mind?

When we refuse to acknowledge the feminine, we are subject to having no power to carry out our will. In effect, we lack a fertile receptive place, but we are spewing everywhere. It takes both polarities to get the life-force to carry out what the will directs us to do. In much the same way, you cannot have a magnet without a male(+) and female(-)pole. Without BOTH, there is no current.

So we talk about spewing, and emitting of the man. And we talk about reception, vacuum and suction of a woman.

And we know that men are turned on by sight--they are projective in their desires. They see something outside of them, and it turns them on.

Women, on the other hand are turned on by what they hear. They receive stimulus by being receptive and are turned on by what they receive.

It is a scalar dynamic of design, so it works on every level.

Here you can see how people are programmed to DO certain things, and how we program ourselves, unknowingly through our emotions. Male and female working in tandem--the left and right brain. One tells, one hears. One emits, one receives.

The handler using a bell to implant a triggered response (emotion of sudden fear, uncontrollable crying, take your clothes off on tv)) is use of the masculine principle. The victim is in a deep trance state, the conscious mind no longer identifies with the body--they are "all ears" so that the subconscious mind "receives" the male trigger/identifier. This is use of the feminine. The principles are the same as with sex.

The male is a wondrous thing, but nothing without the female.

The female also is wondrous, but literally nothing without the male.

Together, they are everything that is, and the nothing that has not become.

So where do you come in with your two hemispheres?

And your gender?

So let's say two balanced people come together to make some pleasure for the sake of accessing the deepest levels of the subconscious mind.

How would it go?

Mine would go something like this...

I would like to receive what he has to give, to such a pleasurable extent that it becomes unbearable and my conscious mind leaves my body, leaving my sub-conscious mind in an incredibly receptive state. And while in this receptive state, I would like for him to speak my will directly to my subconscious mind.

This will ensure that my life-force will carry out the desires of my will. My sub-conscious mind is in total agreement with what the conscious mind wants, and since they are in accord, my qi energy (vortex) is MOVED, the life-force has the momentum to carry out the will.

And I would like to do the same for my partner in return.

I suspect this is precisely what used to happen with initiates in the most ancient Mystery schools.

There is a male and female to each sign of the zodiac, each constellation we see from the perspective of the northern hemisphere of the earth.

Our planet spins counter-clockwise upon it's axis, whilst it orbits the sun. Now, the sun is moving about the galaxy in an orbital path as well. So, quite literally, as we stand upon the earth and look up at the night sky we are a part of the spiral that is created by our solar system and galaxy moving through space.

Each constellation appears in the east (from the northern hemisphere) and makes it's way to the westwardly part of the sky before disappearing. Planets do the same, appearing in the east and moving slowly to the west due to the turning of the earth.

All of these spherical, spinning bodies brings us back to the platonic solids and the formation of molecules which make up matter.

Only a platonic solid can fit perfectly inside of a sphere, and each solid corresponds to one of the four elements of the earth. (I do not list the 5th element).

Hexahedron (Cube) Earth Solid Carbon

Octahedron Air Gas Oxygen

Tetrahedron Fire Light Nitrogen

Octacosahedron Water Liquid Hydrogen

I want to go ahead and mention something unique about the subconscious mind and our feminine part of the brain--the right hemisphere.

This is critical to re-programming.

The subconscious mind does not hear any negative inflection when we use our words to direct it. What I mean by this is not "negative" in the sense of bad, or lacking benefit, but negative in the sense of speech.

Words such as, not, don't, didn't, can't, no, etc. DO NOT register to the sub-conscious mind.

So when you reach a trance state, and proceed to speak your WILL to the subconscious mind--you cannot say things such as--"I will not smoke cigarettes." The sub-conscious mind never hears the "not" in that sentence. All it hears is, "I will smoke cigarettes".

As you can see, it's important to structure your sentences correctly before sounding them out in speech to the subconscious mind.

You do not want to delineate what you DON'T want, but instead you need to assert what you DO want.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP