Users Online Now: 2,045 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 785,460
Pageviews Today: 1,051,572Threads Today: 279Posts Today: 4,348
09:02 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I HAVE AN OVERWHELMING FEELING THAT SOMETHING VERY BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Lately I have had this feeling that something bad is going to happen with in the next week or so that will greatly affect us all. I don't buy into the MSM bs. I hardly watch T.V. at all or even listen to the radio. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

I don't trust anything about our government and could honestly give a rats ass about the stock market. I believe that our fate rests in the hands of people that are knowingly driving our "free nation" into what will soon be the fall of the Giant.

I Don't believe that things will change. I don't think that we will ever see a new president. America is on a crash course for destruction. Debt, War, rising gas and food prices, NDAA,record numbers of homeless, the list goes on and on. I can't Imagine what this world if not completely destroyed will be like once my sons get old enough to understand whats going on.

I wish I could do something to stop all of this. Its beyond one person now. We are going to war. Its inevitable. This war will be like non other we've seen. People seem not to care about anything anymore. Only whats on t.v. or the newest suck band or hair style. People are fed this BS to keep the real issues at hand hidden in plain view.

GOD HELP US ALL!!!end
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP