Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Real DOOM: the coming epidemic of "Mad cow" and CJD
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yea so I went to school for molec bio and always wondered why the mad cows in Britain were buried versus incineration. You need about 1200 degrees farenheit to destroy prions (the cause of all the different brain encephalopathies). I thought to myself, they'll get into the plants and get passed to more animals.

So fast forward to now and I have this boyfriend who claims to be a time traveller and has told me all kinds of stuff about our future up until 2036. I believe him and one thing he has said several times was that mad cow disease was going to wipe out so many people and animals it would be as if a big asteroid hit the earth.

Sorry I lack punctuation when I get excited, and not excited in a good way.

He said it would be a huge deal and pretty much everyone is already infected. He said alcohol helps, LOL. And when we all get the chips in our head it will be a "cure" due to and electrical impulse that will keep it from crystallizing our brains.

So I looked into it and man it's true! These things have only spread due to our dumbass global economy and the animal products used to make vaccines, etc.hiding

Check out www.mad-cow.org. And for latest news www.organicconsumers.org/madcow.cfm
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP