Users Online Now: 2,130 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 780,988
Pageviews Today: 1,378,364Threads Today: 583Posts Today: 10,096
04:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ARE YOU AN EARTH ANGEL? Find out now. (Angel, Elemental, Star, Walk-in, and Wise One)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message FURTHER UPDATE: 9-20-17 See page 4, this date. Peace.

UPDATE: 2-7-14 8:36 A.M. Since I started this post, my awareness has grown. I resonate toward the fact that any teaching being actively promoted by the Big Church should be immediately discarded. Late last year, I read George Kavasillas' book that stated that angels are really energies that include the arcons which do not have humans in their best interests.

I know there are positive loving energies that are here around us, helping us, and shape-shifting and inhabiting human bodies....

Please allow the below test be for waking you up to your full potential--in helping you remember.

In peace & love, I am grateful for my journey that will never stop!blwkss

P.S. I don't see Ms. Virtue in quite the same way....I don't resonate with all the talk of god and angels.

QUIZZES BELOW

Earth Angels are people who feel a divine, global mission to help the world through love, education, higher consciousness, and healingg.

Dr. Doreen Virtue* has categorized certain common traits into five categories:

Incarnated Angels
Incarnated Elementals
Star Persons
Walk-ins
Wise Ones

Or a combination (combo) of two or more

By learning about your spiritual realm of origin, you will understand more about your personality, behavior, individual quirks and spiritual purpose. If you are an earth angel, you are here to help in the transition to the new era of peace. You have a legacy of healing and miracles behind you and in front of you.

CHARACTERISTICS of being an Earth Angel: feeling different, separate, or disconnected; sensitivity to negativity sense a strong purpose; ringing in one ear; people tell you their problems; ability to affect the weather; highly opinionated in a helpful way; fascinated with ancient cultures; studied shamanism, astrology; healing, etc.; manifesting and intuition; aversion to times of inquisition and witch-burning; affinity for the elemental world; and more.

Note: Ms. Virtue has said that humans who ARE NOT Earth Angels are living lives purely for their own growth, rest, or enjoyment. They may seem dense or decidedly unspiritual, yet they’re divine sparks of life. Their lives have simply been dedicated to human, Earthly concerns.

These groups are not meant to create a belief of separation. The purpose is to help lightworkers feel more comfortable about their personalities, behaviors, and desires to be of assistance.

If you wonder in which group(s) you might belong, ask for inner guidance to tell you more. Before going to sleep, ask your higher self to give you a dream with clear messages about your origin that you will easily remember upon awakening.
For more information, you may visit [link to extraterrestrials.ning.com] however, you probably need to register. It’s free.

*Dr. Doreen Virtue is a spiritual doctor of psychology and a fourth-generation metaphysician who works with the angelic, elemental, and ascended-master realms in her writings and workshops. Doreen is the author of more than 20 books about angels, chakras, Crystal Children, Indigo Children, health and diet, and other mind-body-spirit issues, including the best-selling Healing with the Angels and Earth Angels. [link to spiritlibrary.com] or [link to spiritlibrary.com]

angel4

INCARNATED ANGELS (4 or more are an indicator)

1. Put on extra weight
2. Love partners are or have been addicts or alcoholics
3. Rarely break a rule
4. Hard time saying no
5. Highlight, color or bleach your hair
6. Prefer helping one-on-one, as opposed to group settings

(See below post for specific information about "Angel."

angel4

INCARNATED ELEMENTALS (4 or more are an indicator)

1. Enjoy plants and animals better than people
2. Celtic origins (reddish hair, ruddy complexion)
3. Play practical jokes all the time
4. Mischief maker, have twinkle in your eyes
5. Fiercely independent; do not like following rules or authority
6. Finances are either feast or famine

(See below post for specific information about "Elementals."

angel4

STAR-PERSONS (4 or more are an indicator)

1. Do not enjoy being center of attention, usually wallflower
2. Believe in or interested in ET’s and UFO’s
3. Compulsively thoughtful toward people, whether they express appreciation or not
4. Conduct Reiki or other forms of energy or hands-on healing
5. Life’s mission is more important than getting married/children
6. Really would like to go “home” ; feel Earth is not your home

(See below post for specific information about "Star-Person."

angel4

WALK-INS (4 or more are an indicator)

1. Had a life-changing experience, such as serious accident or near-death experience
2. In the past, you wanted to die and seriously considered suicide
3. Changed your first name or are considering it
Family and friends remark, “You’re different now. There’s something about you that is not the same.”
4. Made or are making drastic changes to many areas of your life simultaneously (changing jobs, moving, divorcing, etc.)
5. A deep spiritual knowledge that didn’t come from books or teachers.

(See below post for specific information about "Walk-In."

angel4

WISE-ONES (4 or more are an indicator)

1. Even though you know you are different from other people, you still enjoy the company of others and get along pretty well
2. Know you have some magical abilities, which are untapped right now.
3. Strong past-life memories or interests concerning Arthurian or Atlantean times.
4. Belief that you might have been burned at the stake or killed in some other way during witch hunts
5. Studied Tarot cards or astrology
6. Very drawn toward Earth-based spirituality, such as shamanism or full-moon ceremonies.

(See below post for specific information about "Wise One."

angel4

INFORMATION ON HYBRIDS (COMBINATIONS) IN A POST BELOW!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP