Users Online Now: 2,117 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 636,262
Pageviews Today: 1,142,925Threads Today: 558Posts Today: 8,989
12:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do you Paultards really believe.....?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Let me begin by saying I myself am a "Paultard" and wrote him in back in 08'. I read all the time on here, "that is why you need to vote for Ron Paul", or "If Ron Paul is elected this will not happen". I do not disagree with this entirely, but..

I agree with his views on strong national defense, rather than offense, strong state government, smaller federal, the constitution, etc.

My question to you all is this, do you truly believe he will be able to make the difference and changes that he has the potential to, before he has a "heart attack" or his plane "crashes"?

As much as I hate to admit, people do not get into the white house, puppets do. I will still vote for Dr. Paul with hope, but realistically speaking, who has taken office and stood up to the elitist agenda? Lincoln, Kennedy, and almost his brother?

You do not mess with the elitists or their tough guys, CIA, will come after you. If he does get elected, it would make me wonder if he has been their player to fill this position all along as the hope for the ones that understand what is happening. Let him bring back troops after their purpose has been established, end the war on drugs, change the educational system, alter the powers of federal and state governments, etc. while something larger is being done in the background. His past points to this not being the case, but who knows anymore.

Thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP