Users Online Now: 1,660 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 403,984
Pageviews Today: 634,291Threads Today: 238Posts Today: 3,901
07:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Reversed messages in songs by Illuminati artists reveal that the Illuminati is a scapegoat organization which will be sacrificed by the real ...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Has Satan created a counterfeit New World Order?

Has Satan created a counterfeit New World Order which will be used as a sacrificial scapegoat? Satan knows all of the Bible prophecies and constantly corrupts them and plants counterfeits to fool well meaning Christians. Satan knows that the Bible warns about a world encompassing End Times One World Government. How will he deceive Bible savvy Christians who are watchful of any moves towards a one world government as ensign’s of Satan’s End Times world empire? Satan, with the help of a couple of his puppets like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds and puppet organizations like Freemasonry and the Illuminati, will create his own counterfeit New World Order and then sacrifice it. Under the guise that the New World Order was already defeated, Christians will offer little resistance when Satan creates his real New World Order.
Characteristics of the real and counterfeit New World Orders

Satans real New World Order is based in a bastardized form of Christianity. It is one of feigned religious righteousness and morality.

Using our Bible, our observational skills, logic and common sense we can get a pretty good idea of what the counterfeit vs the real New World Order will look like. The Bible implies several places that Satan or the antichrist will be impersonating Yeshua (Matthew 24:4). This impersonation of Yeshua will be so convincing that even God’s elect would be deceived if it were possible (Matthew 24:24). Therefore the obvious implication here is that, if even God’s elect who know the cream of the crop, could be deceived if only possible then therefore Satan would have to come under the guise of religious righteousness and morality. He will obviously have to deceive Christians to he will promote a bastardized version of Christianity. The Bible further alludes to this, detailing how the little horn will change times and laws (Daniel 7:25).

So rather than a Stalinistic, atheistic, or openly Satanic New World Order, the real one that Satan will create will be a religious one that is marketed to appeal and to deceive Christians. Satan already has everyone else deceived. He is coming specifically for the Christians. The very fact that their are people in puppet organizations like the Illuminati, United Nations, and Bilderberg whom are promoting a Satanic, or atheistic New World Order, rather than a New World Order which is based on a bastardized form of Christianity should then imply, for those who still doubt, that Satan’s great plan of deception is, indeed, to create a counterfeit New World Order who’s role will be that of a scapegoat.

Reversed messages in music

“. . .train himself to think backwards by external means, as set forth here following.
(a) Let him learn to write backwards
(b) Let him learn to walk backwards
(c) Let him. . . listen to phonograph records reversed
(d) Let him practise speaking backwards
(e) Let him learn to read backwards
(Crowley, Aleister. Magick: Liber ABA, book four, 1994 Ordo Templi Orientis edition, p. 639)

Please read this for a full summarization of Aleister Crowley’s influence on modern music.

Listening to modern music backwards, especially of those artists who use Illuminati symbolism, reveals some very interesting things. One might argue however that Satan might have revealed a little more than he intended. Many of the messages that you hear throughout the songs are told from the point of view of the artist. Obviously no human is intelligent enough to write lyrics that makes sense both forwards and backwards with such intelligibility. Satan, therefore, is posing as the artist and writing these lyrics to manipulate humans. Many of these songs are coming from a place of remorse of repentance. Expressing the idea that the musician is sorry for being a Satanist and wants out. Pretending that humans are smart enough to write such music, why would Satan allow them to publish it? Why would his controlled record companies help with the production? Lets examine some of the reversed lyrics.I don’t think there’s any evidence that the human mind can reverse lyrics to songs subconsciously. I think Satan does this whole reverse message thing only to plant evidence which will be used to implicate his counterfeit New World Order.

Satan’s little path made Robert Plant sad

Oh heres to my sweet Satan
The one who’s little path
Would make me sad
Who’s power is Satan
He’ll give those with him 666
There was a little tool shed
Where he made us suffer, sad Satan

Rather than praising Satan, this particular song seems to be warning not to take Satan’s path. It also speaks of suffering that that results from being a follower of Satan. The part where it says, “He’ll give those with him 666,” is a very transparent manipulation. There’s nothing inherently evil about the number 666. It has occult numerological significance sure, but outside of that its just a number that provides a clue towards the Mark of the Beast prophecy. If this song was released in this modern age he would have probably went with microchip (counterfeit Mark of the Beast) instead. Why would Satan, through his songs, be warning you not to take the Mark of the Beast? Its also spoken from Robert Plant’s perspective which would be very hard to believe that someone would be smart enough to write lyrics like this. It would take a rare sort of genius to be able to pull off verse after verse that makes perfect sense backwards and forwards. Blatant manipulation.

It hurts when Katy Perry sees God

“I wanted to be the Amy Grant of music, it didn’t work out so I sold my soul to the devil” Katy Perry [source]

Hey come out!
Hates God
Lurks the fake God
Yeah new style dont —- anymore.
Yeah roosafee
Tomorrows a fee
It hurts, just to see god!
Its passed erased your heart
no it hurts to see God
Hey come out
Hates God
Lurks the fake God
Yeah new Style dont — anymore
Yea rules left me
Tomorrows left me

Here’s another song that’s told from the singer’s perspective in reverse. Expressing yet again lamentation and regret. Even going to far as to say that her moral rules and her future has been taken from her. Why would this song be speaking from such a forlorn perspective? If you were a teenager who was listening to this song backwards would this make you more or less inclined to join up with Satan? It would make you very weary to join up with Satan. This song is not glorifying Satan at all like one would expect. So therefore why did Satan allow it to be released?

Miley Cyrus is lost

“My family is under attack by Satan, I’m ‘scared for’ daughter Miley”
Billy Ray Cyrus in GQ [source]

Help
Find me, save me
God
I’m lost, I’m lost
Help me

Miley Cyrus’ The Climb is definitely a classic example of a song that would be counterproductive to Satan’s goals and ambitions. The only reason that lyrics like this could benefit Satan would be if Satan is creating a scapegoat counterfeit New World Order. Regardless, despite Satan’s obvious manipulation, I still couldn’t help but feel sorry for the poor girl. :-(

more...
[link to johnthewitness.wordpress.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP