Users Online Now: 1,014 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 213,034
Pageviews Today: 328,488Threads Today: 133Posts Today: 1,841
03:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dream Of Violent Volcano (When the Japan Tidal wave hit I had a dream also)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I never posted the dream about the terrible waters I dreamt back then because I felt like I would be wasting my time and that it was just a dream. Not this time I am going to post this. The dream was short just like the one I had about all the water rushing in when the tidal wave hit Japan. This dream was about the same except last time I made it out of the disater and on this dream I dont know if I did. I had a dream of smoke,so much smoke that was rushing down off what appeared to be a mountain.There was no fire just so much smoke and I felt that this time I was going to die. I was above the ground and I remenber saying the heat and ash was going to kill me because I was so close to the exploding moutain. I hope this does not come true. I was very skeptic about doing this post. Good Luck all. Date is 1/10/11
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP