Users Online Now: 1,534 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 5,901
Pageviews Today: 11,097Threads Today: 3Posts Today: 84
12:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lieutenant Col.S.C. ADAMANTLY States on LIVE Radio:"The GIANTS/UFOs WILL Be on The Earth Within NEXT FEW WEEKS"!(Link Inside)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "WOW"???? "SHOCKED AND SPEECHLESS" is how I would describe the way I felt last night after hearing THIS LATEST UPDATE by one of the MOST CUTTING-EDGE speakers out there on ALL things Reptillian/Deep-Underground Millitary Bases/NWO Extermination Camps and UFOs — Lieutenant Colonel S.C (incidentally,he recently got promoted to COLONEL folks!)..........

AMAZING LATEST:"The MOON has moved 28 degrees OFF it's axis revealing never-before-seen land marks! The EARTH,I have been told by those-in-the-know,is GOING TO MOVE 40 DEGREES OFF IT'S axis (pole shift?) with America being the new location of the equatorial latitude within the next four months!!!!!" — Lt.Col.S.C.

PLEASE listen to the show that the Colonel did LIVE with host DANIEL OTT just merely only a few days ago,this is going to be a MAJOR SHOCKER folks so I recommend you listen to it tonight after your chores INSTEAD of watching the usual CRAP on T.V so that you get a REAL perspective of the CHILLING implications of EVERYTHING that was revealed on this AMAZING live broadcast!!!!!

LINK:

[link to theedgeam.com]

"THIS IS IT EVERYONE,THE YEAR ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE....NO MORE WAITING NOW!!!!!!!!!" — Lt.Col.S.C.

(DISCLAIMER:I've found some of the things the Lieutenant has in the past to be SO outlandish as-to merit only my contempt such as THAT "I meet in the woods now with the LITERAL GOD of ALL creation,he wears blue-jeans (and POSSIBLY white tennis shoes!)"
I also find it HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS that the Lieutenant NEVER says ANYTHING about the fact that it is The Black Pope that MOST PROBABLY runs the WHOLE NWO agenda......)

*****SHORT ON TIME? To hear the Colonel speaking about EXACTLY WHEN the GIANTS/UFOs will be on the earth please FAST-FORWARD to these times on the broadcast:16th minute-34thminute and also 92nd minute-100th minute.*****
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP