Users Online Now: 2,018 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 822,429
Pageviews Today: 1,460,092Threads Today: 488Posts Today: 10,242
02:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dubstep production, is it mind control frequencies ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.dubstepforum.com]
<snip>
yes sounds strange, but neuroscience is my career path currently, and always been into music, even worked as a mix engineer as well as a researcher...so i know a fair bit on brain function, hierarchical thinking (hypnotic access), emotions and the brainwaves involved in these and musical processing. Theres still a lot to be figured out of course. I just been reading Kode9's Book. Not technical or concise, but worth getting for the way he summarizes a lot of stuff in one volume. Especially the mind control aspect. I was pondering on whether dubstep taps into brain areas linked to mind control.

I say this because the bulk of Dubstep i will dare to say, does not feel musical (runs for cover ), although i like some Kode9 and more rich dubstep..enough to drop in a mix..its in the manner i like to drop in drum and bass, hardstyle and autechre..the effects and dynamics can be brilliant...but i couldn't go have it on all the time.

Would i be right in saying that what the dubstep offers thats new is (when done properly) use the new technology in woofer volume, digital dynamics and computer control of low frequency oscillation to tap into areas of brain function that music could not previously (aside from some pipes on church organs) ?
</snip>
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP