Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Adderall
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have always been a sky watcher & very in tune with earth changes, but over the past couple of months I have become obsessive with it. The chemtrails in my area are so out of control & blatant & we maintain the strangest cloud covers and formations as a result of it. When I point it out to other people, they seem so determined to not acknowledge it. The weather alone should slap everyone in the face that something is TERRIBLY wrong. It honestly feels like I am dealing with a bunch of sleep walking zombies!! I think the government is trying to hide what is happening in our skies, ie. the surge of UFO activity, while also sedating us with chemicals in the trails. I have noticed that myself & other friends who are prescribed adderall are much more sensitive & aware than my friends who aren't on it. But, now for the past few months there has been a national shortage of adderall. Most news outlets are blaming on the drug companies mis-management & allocation of the amphetamines that they are alloted by the government. I am starting to think though that they are purposely limiting amphetamines as another way to make us complacent. Are you on any type of amphetamine and/or do you notice a trend in those that are being more sensitive to what is going on right now?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP