Users Online Now: 2,073 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 621,286
Pageviews Today: 1,006,089Threads Today: 404Posts Today: 6,708
10:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are we seeing the beginning of movement by thought as a scientific possibility?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I’ve always thought of heaven on earth meaning the freedom from our physical bodies and the creation of a being that can move and exist by thought alone.

“Thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as in heaven”, this we were asked to pray above all prayers. Would it not come if we were asked to pray?

Now with the scientific community many things have happened and are happening that are leading us towards a world were this may be possible. Are we ready for it?

First quantum locality proves that a particle can be in two or places at once.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Perhaps the out of body experience is a thing we are waking to.

Second Dan Winter is proposing dna can carry the same effects. Emotions can be transported over space instantaneously.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Third science has also proposed that the self can be relocated to other bodies.

[link to www.gizmag.com]

Now put the three together. Can the self be in tow or more places at once? If it is possible would we not then be able to move by thought.

I know this idea will be loudly attacked but I’m talking about possibility. Remember we were told to pray for this above all things.

Maybe it’s coming.

Enter the twilight zone.

[link to goz48.wordpress.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP