Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ~~~~TiPS On wEED, THe cannabiZ GuiDE BOOk~~~~
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What's uP GLP

(half my life story, dont read if dont want to)
I have started cannabis use, since age 12. That's very young, also very common.
With a group of friends, we smoked around 4 grams a day for 6 years non-stop.
Sometimes other friends joined, who smoked weekly or when they felt like it.
But the four of us smoked it daily. We all fell in a life of crime. Stealing, burgerly. All types of shit.
We were a free bunch of motherfuckers, happy as can be, untill we got busted, busted, and busted again.
In total i got busted 5 times, stealing shit. Now i never went to jail due to my age but
i did got variety of punishments, few of those were gov. sponsored 'classes' on drugs.
After all that information they forced on me cannabis truly FUCKED me up. Each time I smoked
i got fucking paranoid. So i quitted smoking a few years, got my life back on track, job, home etc.
Then i started smoking again. And had to balance it with my life, wich is an accomplishment.

(continue reading here)
With weed(jonko) you always have to be carefull, if you smoke a spliff, and you will do something you enjoy.
In my case; gaming, movies, making music. You will not get bored, and you will enjoy it so much, that you
may smoke one spliff after another, before you know it, it's 5 o clock in the morning, and you have to go to work
that can be harmfull for you're life, SO, always be strong, and have a limit (in the weekend, who gives a shit?)
So that you wont fuck up in you're life!

Here's a true TIP! REMEMBER THIS if you smoke cannabizzz
Always start with just 1-3 inhales, and than WAIT the fuck up before you continue smoking the biz.
This way, you will end up having a good buzz, and you wont get paranoid or freaked out,
if you get paranoid or freaked out, it has very negative effects on the mental state > schizofrenia, you can get
depressive, etc. So ALWAYS do this. (you can smoke the whole thing if you want, and end up a good buzz, but thats
a true 50/50 chance) The more you smoke, the more you can handle.

The best thing you can do, is to smoke biz without tobacco, this way it's not harmfull at all.
Even better, is to use a bong, and no papers. I do smoke with tobacco and role it up in a paper, but
that's because i always did this, and i started to like this more then a bong. Also, you will end up
having a better high without tobacco.

Its always good to sometimes not smoke, for a few weeks up to a few months. Stay strong fucktard,
dont let weed dominate youre life, you'll just be another junkie.

Dont forget jonko boosts the creative part of the mind. Try to take advantage of this, in you're work, hobby,
lovelife, whatsoever.

Smoking weed, makes you a better person, better then the current society, and so you will become a rebel.
That's bad, you will need income! So stay sharp, sometimes weed makes you think to positive. And you will
create certain dreams, but you have to fight these thoughts, and know the world is fucked up, so you
need to continue to go to you're depressive job, and just do the useless shit untill madkind evolved
and realized that the whole shit is useless. Untill then, to what the fuck you need to do, to survive.
Dont tink you are some utopian hero.

Dont let the munchies get to you. Seriously, after a while smoking and eating healthy is the perfect combo.
Instead of eating the doritos, try the apple. The taste of fruit is so much better then those snacks when baked.

After a few years, you will notice you want something STRONGER. Dont, just quit a year, work out or something.
If you quitted for some time, the effect of getting stoned is back to when you started smoking.

Have some fun positive friends, who also smoke the biz. Smoking weed alone is cool, but it CAN isolate you.
Now that's not cool is it? Being lonely is a ticket to all kind of negative mental conditions.

Other people can post their TIPS aswell, would be cooL
Also questions will be answered

sAluTe!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP