Users Online Now: 3,257 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,138,613
Pageviews Today: 2,171,079Threads Today: 1,023Posts Today: 19,132
10:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fox News Philadelphia runs anti Ron Paul fluff piece.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Unfortunately i do not record my tv shows, but perhaps a video clip will pop up on the net so people can view it. Anyway, i thought it was an interesting piece that raised a few questions. Here is what Fox news Philly, had to say about Ron Paul.

1) He can never be elected because he is a conspiracy theorist. Yet fox news failed to mention which conspiracies.

2) Fox news stated that Ron Paul only had strong support from young voters because they are entertained by said conspiracy theories.

3) They stated that he will never be elected because young people will not show up to vote because they are undependable. A correspondent responded by stating that Obama was able to get support from young voters, and the Anchor stated that it was a rare event which will not happen for Ron Paul.

They said for anyone to win the election they needed to have the support of those over the age of 65 because that is who votes.

Seems to me like Fox is really grasping for straws with all of their recent attacks. I mean grabbing for the conspiracy theorist label is pretty funny, considering they failed to mention any of his beliefs. Hey who knows maybe RP is member here at GLP.

How do all of you view the young voters compared to the seniors? Are the baby boomers more inclined to vote? I think many people will be surprised at how many "youngsters" show up to vote if RP is on the ballot. If he isn't, then i agree that young people will not show up to vote this time.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP