Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Occupy People Are Stupid
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Re: Occupy Wall Street protesters are so stupid that instead of creating a third political party they stir useless shit up!

lol. This is so funny. The Occupy idiots don't even have a platform with ideas to fix the problems they're complaining about. These people don't know their left hand from their right -- they seem to 'think' (and I use that term very, very loosely) that there's some mysterious 'middle' hand solution if they'll keep complaining and make enough noise.

And the 'people' (real people have brains...) I've seen at Occupy camp-outs & marches look like a bunch of homeless bums looking for free the handouts (peanut butter & jelly sandwiches & such). I can't distinguish the homeless ones hitching a free ride around the occupy people from the 'real' occupy 'people' -- not that there's much difference....

Neither group seems to have figured out how to make it in life. How stupid! lol.

These folks'll fade out, because they are so stupid.

They have: no solutions, no workable ideas, etc., etc., etc.

All Occupy 'people' do is make noise, cause traffic delays, believe in conspiracies, camp-out in public places making eyesores and nuisances of themselves, and leave their homeless shit, piss, trash & graffiti around when they leave for the cities (whom they protest against) to clean up. What a bunch of losers and idiots!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP