Users Online Now: 2,248 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 701,204
Pageviews Today: 1,146,352Threads Today: 463Posts Today: 7,738
11:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE SHOCKING REVELATIONS behing the Costa Concordia cruise sinking off the coast of Italy today on 15th Jan 2012!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Todays mysterious ship sinking off the coast of Italy has startling hidden revelations for the future.
How may you ask?
Through my analysis, I have discovered that it gives an exact date of when we might expect the euro to carsh OR an Iran or Syria Intervention OR a ground breaking scientific discovery. It can be ANY one of these 3 events revealed on APRIL 24TH 2012. I GUARANTEE YOU THAT.

So lets see now the proof:

Even the mainstream media are talking about todays ship sinking off the coast of Italy being similar to the sinking of titanic.

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

-> The ship started its journey on Friday the 13th 2012. [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
-> The Titanic sank on 15th April 1912 killing 1517 people. Todays cruise sinking off the coast of Italy is exactly 99 years and 9 months from the sinking of titanic. Invert the numbers 99 years and 9 months and you get 666! [link to www.timeanddate.com]

-> Here are the coordinates the titanic sank: 41.731944, -49.945833 [link to en.wikipedia.org]

-> Here are the coordinates todays Costa Concordia ship sank off the coast of italy and the island Isola del Giglio: 42.35, 10.9 [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Fire up Google and Earth and measure the distance between these too coordinates in nautical miles = 2660.52

Whats the significance of 2660.52?

READ ON TO THE NEXT POST BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE…
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP