Users Online Now: 1,978 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,495,648
Pageviews Today: 2,055,369Threads Today: 509Posts Today: 9,037
04:08 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Alien craft, military, contact, abductions , technologies OVER 50 PAGES CAN THIS GUY BE FOR REAL ????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message CAN THIS GUY BE FOR REAL

OR IS THIS A GREAT FICTIONAL FABRICATION

Many ETs have thousands and millions of years on us-----don’t you think that they could simply
create or make any DNA they need? DNA is complex for us but not for them. They do manipulate our
DNA----for us----they also use it on intermediate species----human/alien breeds----but I don’t know
much about it.
Alien ships have been shot down on this planet------since human technology can’t do it that leaves
other ETs. I haven’t seen any of their weapons, they don’t need them against us-----and I don’t think
they (those other ETs) can use them on us. No doubt there are battles going on-----there are billions of
solar systems in this galaxy which equate to hundreds of millions of highly advanced races-----chances
are disputes happen.
This planet is a nursery and we have yet to hatch from it. What we see as brilliant technology
and scientific breakthroughs----is nothing but Childs play compared to what exist in the real big
galaxy we live in.
We were planted here many eons ago----and nurtured by certain ETs.
However, the body is only one element----there is an everlasting soul plugged into each body-----so
there are many levels of ETs involved in this process we call mankind.
While in Italy during my early years of life, post WW2, I was in ships that flew into space in a blink of
an eye and I saw earth and the other planets from these ships----looking through portholes. Those were
my first experiences----Italy was like a Third World country at the time, devastated by war----the
village I lived in had no radios, televisions, or any concepts of space travel----bicycles and horses were
the main form of transportation.
Years later in American I was in the military in the early seventies----I was privy to much of the
leading edge technology we had, ----the SR-71 spy-plane used for reconnaissance over Vietnam, Laos,
Cambodia, China, and the USSR was secret and leading edge technology at the time----the general
public wouldn’t know of it for many years after the war was over.
The SR-71 was a toy in comparison to what I was flying in back in the early nineteen fifties, many
years before the SR-71 was even on the drawing board.
I was able to compare our American technology with alien technology while in the service----how can
I put it---ours tinker toys, theirs pure magic----no comparison---not even close, not in the ballpark, we
are infants they are Einsteins times a thousand.Even our Sci-Fi stuff like Star Trek is embarrassingly
insignificant in comparison. They have thousands if not millions of years advantage over us----the us
military and the secret governments are afraid of these ETs and their magic machinery.
Like I said in my earlier post the nearer I get to telling the truth the more bizarre it sounds and the
more people that will think me nuts----so how the heck do I tell my story and make it believable short
of dragging an extraterrestrial out into public? So I tell my story for those who are interested in
knowing the fantastic possibilities that are out there----no one has to believe it, but it’s true.
You may have had contact with drones they are unpleasant they do a job and kick you out the door
when they are through with you. But usually they only treat adults that way.
I haven’t had any bad experiences while I was young, I played with others my age inside the ship,
sometimes it was parked above earth other times it flew around the solar system and we got to look
out thought the portholes.
I hear many stories where people like you describe abductions at an early age and being afraid---many
visits are for medical procedures----ET doesn’t use anesthesia so that may explain the fear.

READ MORE OF THIS STUFF AT

[link to godssecret.wordpress.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP