Users Online Now: 1,826 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 362,622
Pageviews Today: 572,283Threads Today: 196Posts Today: 2,823
07:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why are MEN SO SELFISH and ungrateful?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't understand why men are so selfish. I have been with someone for 5 month. Already a month or so into our relationship he told me that he had great feelings for me and that he loved me. I on the other hand told him that I liked him but that I couldn't call it love yet. he pressured me to love him but I told him I needed more time. Then he broke up with me out of the blue one day after being with me for 5 month. At first he told me he wants to stay friends and a week later he wouldn't reply to my SMS or even calls. So in the end I got a hold of him and asked him why was it that he was so cold to me. he told me that he has no more feelings for me. So I asked him, how could this be? If you truly loved me you would still at least miss me. he said 'I don't want to hurt you but I don't have feelings for you anymore'. he also said that he thought he loved me at the time. I told him that wasn't normal but he kept saying that I can't define what is normal and what isn't. All this time I was trying to be so supportive of her. We practically been together almost everyday. I was there for him when he needed me the most. When he had a stomach flu I was there for him. I even took him to the hospital and was there with him even though I haven't slept for more than 24 hours. This is already not the first time I observe and experience how men are really selfish human beings who only care about themselves in the end. They are good PRETENDERS that's for sure. Nothing they say it seems can be really taken seriously because anything they do only serves their
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP