Users Online Now: 2,133 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,533,155
Pageviews Today: 2,225,335Threads Today: 609Posts Today: 12,330
06:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A BIG THANK YOU Before Blackout.....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello my beloved GLP friends!

Before GLP goes black to protest SOPA I just wanted to make a quick post to say thank you to all of you who have sent me encouraging notes, healing white light, good vibes and prayers.

Over the past year I have witnessed many amazing things here at GLP and watched this community come together to help others in their time of need. This past week, I was on the receiving end of this amazing aspect of GLP after posting a thread asking for prayer. The outpouring I received warmed my heart, ceased my anxiety, calmed my spirit and brought joy to my soul.

Something amazing happens here at GLP when people are in need. People stop fighting, they stop arguing, they band together and forget about the things that once separated them to come together for a common good, to help a person in need. Whether it's sending white light, healing vibes, prayers, or just an encouraging word, the support, love and kindness i've witnessed here is nothing less than a blessing. Christian or not, when people reach out, people from all walks of life band together and are willing to do whatever they can within their own belief system to help others! It is an amazing thing to see and to be on the receiving end of!

A lot of people get a bad rap here, there is a lot of fighting, arguing, shill attacks and trolls but at the heart of GLP is a group of people who really want to see other people happy, healthy and successful in life. If the rest of the world could come together like they do in these instances here at GLP, we might have a fighting chance.

So, I really just want to say thank you to everyone here who has helped me through this past week and all the struggles, trials and tribulations i've faced the past 8 weeks. GLP will be dark tomorrow so I need to post this now because my surgery is Thursday morning at 7:30am pst and I won't have another opportunity to get this posted between now and then.

Thank you doesn't quite convey what I feel in my heart but it will have to suffice because I really don't think there are words that can express the love, joy and happiness i've experienced this week as a result of many here banding together to help me, pray for me and encourage me. I have gained an amazing sense of calmness and peace this week that has eluded me for almost two months since my first surgery. I cannot say thank you enough for all the support you have given me.

You all are a blessing from above and I am so thankful to be a part of this community. You guys really do rock and I can't wait to get through my surgery and be back online, hopefully sooner rather than later. So, I will see you all on the other side of the blackout and surgery. For those interested i'll keep my YT channel updated from the hospital and rehab as often as possible and will post here when I can. I'll also keep Koffee in the loop of things as my point of contact here.

So, God bless you all my friends and I will see you soon.

xoxo
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP