Users Online Now: 1,585 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 56,391
Pageviews Today: 119,350Threads Today: 72Posts Today: 990
01:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tomorrow is THE day......Prayers Requested...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Please keep me in your thoughts tomorrow and send some positive energy, healing white light and/or prayers my way :) All positive, healing energy and prayers are greatly appreciated and welcomed with open arms <3 I have to be at the hospital at 5am and surgery is scheduled for 7:00 - 8:00 am, PST.

Thank you all for standing by me through this rough week and helping me overcome the hurdles i've faced on this journey. Your prayers, love, support, healing vibes and warm wishes have all helped me to gain a sense of calmness and peace that has eluded me for weeks. I am now going into this surgery tomorrow with a positive attitude and outlook. Thank you for helping me through this! You guys ROCK and I am TOTALLY blessed to be a part of the community here at GLP <3

God bless you all! I will keep my YT channel updated and also keep Koffee and Tango in the loop here on GLP as my points of contact <3

I will see you all on the other side of surgery so, until then.....

Hugs, love and blessings, always <3 <3 <3

Kimberly

smile_kiss
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP