Users Online Now: 1,303 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 372,263
Pageviews Today: 599,174Threads Today: 171Posts Today: 3,006
06:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Cold snaps & flooding - Chinese Year of the Water Dragon has begun!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just want to draw everyone's attention to the following:

I have a friend who is a top feng shui consultant and I asked her tonight when the Chinese New Year is this year - Sunday Night is New years Eve so Monday 23rd Jan is the next Chinese New Year.

Guess what it is? The Water Dragon. With all of the prophecies of earthquakes, tsunamis, etc for 2012, I thought it was important to mention this. And look what it says about it:

"... the Year of the Yang Water Dragon, 2012, is symbolised by two elements: water sitting on earth. Events that match the nature of the Yang Water Dragon are conflicts but on a smaller scale — water disasters and earthquakes.

The Yang Water this year symbolises the ocean, its power and dynamic energy. This could also represent the drive to press for socio-political and economic changes."

[link to gulfnews.com]

and

"If your expectations tend more toward disaster, then you might expect tsunamis, hurricanes, monsoons and other weather extremes to be in the headlines.

But of all the Dragon years, the 2012 Water Dragon is most likely to bestow the Chinese Five Blessings of harmony, virtue, riches, fulfillment and longevity, adding even more weight to the growing belief that 2012 will be about breakthroughs, not disasters."

[link to blog.californiapsychics.com]

So in conclusion, haven't there been some prophecies commencing around this date?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP