Users Online Now: 1,736 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,043,734
Pageviews Today: 1,916,277Threads Today: 675Posts Today: 14,140
09:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pretty sure I figured out their plan..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay. We've been hearing about the FEMA camps for a few years now.
We've been hearing about the complete and utter disrespect from the American Government to the Constitution, and the American People, but so far, it has just been a waiting game.
we arent being rounded up and we arent being raided in our homes. "Why not" you ask?

I am starting to get the feeling that WE are supposed to be the false flag attack. look at the riots and uprisings happening all over the world. our Government and MSM All shove it down our throats that the people are right to protest the egyptian government over the internet censorship. That Libyans are right to upheave ghadaffi (sp) over the oppression they have been under. So now, we all have that in our heads, "Yeah, governemnts shouldnt have that kind of power. people have a right to basic freedoms, human rights, and information."

Not too long after/during: The US Day of Rage (OWS) police and military were ready to throw down> I believe i read that we even had an alert for full out civil war... we did nothing.

NDAA: WE protest, make calls, post political cartoons on GLP.. no action taken..

NOW: SOPA/PIPA: same thing. I honestly am seeing these as an act of indirect provokation. trying to get the American people to become violent and give reason to detain. give reason to use those pretty little "summer camps" we have been hearing/seeing.

I normally look on GLP, find real news, laugh at the nutball stories and log off. this time, im actually a little worried. i dont normally post. but i just had to share this.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP