Users Online Now: 1,013 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 202,227
Pageviews Today: 311,987Threads Today: 125Posts Today: 1,755
03:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MAJOR "Tsunami OR Sun type" Revelations or Discovery to happen next week between Monday 23rd Jan 2012 to Friday 27th Jan 2012 ???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message NOTE: If you cannot appreciate numerology and occult symbology the Powers That Be use to plan their events, then frankly you should close this thread, 1 star this thread like a shill and continue on with your life...

sheeplebah

NOTE 2: the term "Tsunami" is simply being used as a metaphor, so I hope YOU DON'T get the idea that I'm actually predicting a real tsunami disaster next week....

Those who want to go down the rabbit hole, read on...

--------------------

Taking the Mayan End Date (MED) as a fixed point i.e. a singularity where all events are headed towards: 21st December 2012.

Exactly 666 days ago from the MED, this happened:

Gaddafi blames Osama for Libyan protests - 24th Feb 2011
[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

And exactly 66 days since Gaddafi said that, Osama Bin laden is "killed" by the US Seals on 1st May 2011:
[link to www.nytimes.com]

Exactly 555 days ago from the MED, this happened:

Neutrino particle 'flips to all flavours' - BBC News
[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

And Exactly 99 days later, CERN discovers neutrinos travelling faster than the speed of light on 22nd September 2011
[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

Notice how the number 99 is an inverted form of the number 66.

23rd January 2012 is exactly 333 days from the MED.

January 23rd 2012 is considered to be the year of the WATER DRAGON by the chinese..
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Chinese dragons are believed to be the rulers of moving bodies of water (Tsunamis), such as waterfalls, rivers, or seas.

Water according to chinese astrology, is the low point of the matter, or the matter's dying or hiding stage.

Funnily enough, the China Investment Corporation (CIC) recently bought 9% of UK Thames Water
[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

C = 3rd letter of the alphabet
I = 9th Letter of the alphabet
C = 3rd letter of the alphabet

CIC = 393

Isn't it funny that a chinese company called "CIC" (which is spelled with 3 letters), buys 9 percent of UK's WATER on 20th Jan 2012, and exactly 3 days from then is the Chinese NEW YEAR of the "WATER DRAGON" on 23rd Jan 2012?

3 9 3

ALSO, Check out this screenshot from the movie 2012, in the starting when they go down the copper mine:

[link to www.freeimagehosting.net]

Look at the number to the left hand corner of the screen...

It reads...

3 9 3

ahhh

23rd January 2012 is ALSO a New Moon Date:
[link to www.tutiempo.net]

Exactly 111 days from then, on 4th of October 2011, [link to www.timeanddate.com]

Europe lead a daring Sun mission to study the behaviour of the sun

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

The difference between the Mayan End Date and 4th Oct 2011 (The EU sun mission) is exactly 444 days.

The sun is 333,000 larger than the Earth.

RECALL THAT 23rd January 2012 is exactly 333 days from the MED.

The Evidence deciphered here is Clear...

We could possibly see a "tsunami" of revelations like something Economic or Politically related, OR we could literally see a terrible Earthquake disaster causing a real TSUNAMI.

OR We could expect something "Sun related" i.e. more info is disclosed about the Faster than Light discovery made by CERN on 22nd of September 2011 exactly 123 days ago from 23rd Jan 2012.

ALSO, NOTICE THE SIMILARITY OF THE NUMBERS:

123 days = 1/23/2012 (23rd Jan 2012) rolleyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So to sum up:

We could expect ONE of THREE VERY IMPORTANT developments next week between 23rd to 27th January 2012:

1) MAJOR "Sun" related Discovery i.e. related to FTL neutrinos or something else entirely...

2) MAJOR Economic/Political related scandal or revelations EXPOSED...

3) MAJOR "Sun" related Disaster i.e. Earthquake/Tsunami due to massive CMEs ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Neutrinos have mutated!"

P.S. Some idiots around here think all my predictions in the past have "failed". Well, how wrong they were...

Here is a sample of some of Conspiruz other FAILED predictions, using his awesome math skillzzzez.

Thread: 13 American troops killed today? Prepare for a fake crisis being carried out in 13 days - which is 11th November 2011
Thread: 13th and 15th November 2011 - Prepare for more LIES and a FAKE Crisis being carried out [WITH EVIDENCE] With evidence...uh, okay.

I say we ONE-STAR the fuck out of the frilly doom predictions like these. Ones based on actual science have some credibility, and more importantly, room for discussion, such as predicting earthquakes, solar events, etc. Shit like this is just embarrassing to read.
I'm a science major and can honestly tell you that you have no clue what you're talking about or basing anything on. All the sheeple supporting him, even MORE embarrassing to see, where is your bullshit meter?!

overcap
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7321694

For your kind information Mr. Science Major, My prediction on this thread which you listed DID infact come true.

I posted this thread on 12th November 2011 at 6:56 pm:
Thread: 13th and 15th November 2011 - Prepare for more LIES and a FAKE Crisis being carried out [WITH EVIDENCE]

The next day on 13th November 2011, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED:

Iran missile development commander killed in explosion - 13th November 2011
[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

Only a totalitarian New World Order can save us now says Naomi Klein - 13th November 2011
[link to blogs.telegraph.co.uk]

So I ask you kindly Mr. Science Major to --> fuckoff2
 Quoting: Conspiruz
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP