Users Online Now: 2,212 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,390,048
Pageviews Today: 1,905,645Threads Today: 477Posts Today: 8,196
03:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ***IMPORTANT*** Harbinger, 9-11 and we will have another one...your blood will not be on my hands, I have tried to warn you.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is telling us what will become of America, just like it happened to Israel when they rejected GOD. Please read Isaiah 9:10 and you will see and watch [link to www.youtube.com] It is so detailed, more than I could ever tell you here, but it is what happened, and will happen to us. Isaiah 9:10 "The bricks are fallen down (the twin towers) but we will build with hewn stones (out of a stone quarry a 20 Ton stone was placed at ground Zero) the sycomores are cut down( the roots were made into a sculpture) but we will change them into cedars (they replanted a fir tree in its place.)" These passages were read by Senator Tom Dashel and later by John Edwards. They were going to build bigger, better, and in defiance. America, unless we truly repent and turn back to GOD, what happened to Israel, will happen to America. GOD has HIS hand stretched out still. Rabbi Johnathan Cahn is a messianic jewish, from the tribe of Levi, he has studied the ancient languages and has insight to these verses. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH THE HARBINGER! If you miss this, you will be sorry, please if the link will not work for you go to google and put in Johnathan Cahn, the Harbinger. You will be shocked at all 9-11 detailed for America. For GOD'S glory and for lost souls.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP