Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Strange Sounds Faked? Be Aware of Conklin Alberta UFO's
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message About the strange sounds in Conklin. From what I gather, the Conklin Video was faked. Honestly, I don't know if was.
I never heard those sounds, and thank God I didn't.

I lived and worked in the area in 2006. When I was there, I took this picture. It is mine, I can assure you.

[link to www.ufocasebook.com]

Now, all I can say to all you people out there is this. That area will never leave my memory. Some of the worst
things that ever happened in my life, happened in the 3 months I was living there. Seriously, it could be a movie.

Nobody I mean nobody, would really understand. We live with what we each see, and what we each hear.

Conklin and Ufo's only mean't something to me, until a few days ago. Now, it's reared it's ugly head again.

If you would have googled "Conklin ufo" before this incident, my report and photo were the first in line. It's still there, but now buried in BS?

WTF

damned
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News