Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject February 1 2012, alien invasion PLEASE READ
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For my own safety i am writing this from an internet cafe in london, several miles from where i live.

I need to warn people of an alien invasion which is happening.

For years now the false claims and predictions put out there by the so called contactees was done for one reason... to create a sense of so many failed dates that when the real one happens nobody will believe it.

I can testify that the huge earthquake / tsunami last year was created by an et race in a huge cloaked craft sitting on the far side of the moon. They were testing the waters, and it was a warning to the governments of the world.

These entities do not give a damn about humanity, in fact all the major extinctions in the past such as the ice age, and so called `comets hitting earth` etc, were caused by these entities when they had enough of humanity so to speak.

We are several days away from a total wipe out of humanity. Nothing will remain.
What you see in movies about a select few surviving in bunkers, or the conspiracies about the elite surviving, is absolute rubbish. Nobody survived any of the last extinctions in the past, and nobody will survive the forthcoming one.

I am warning everyone the only way you can survive is by heading to one of the poles, because they will be the sheer cold will somewhat be a safety net from the blast that is due to be set off by the et race, which will literally engulf and destroy millions witin seconds.

If you choose not to believe this, thats your problem.
But this has been planned for a long time, and as soon as i send this i am heading for heathrow airport where i am catching a flight and going my own private route to one of the poles.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP