Users Online Now: 2,245 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 911,485
Pageviews Today: 1,519,717Threads Today: 621Posts Today: 10,840
03:23 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SUNTARD DOOM THREAD It's Official-We're All FUCKED. This Russian guy had it right! #$#Shameless Pin Request#$# :)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's Official. We're ALL FUCKED. Copy that. agent

So I saw this thread and I'm scared shitless

Thread: Something Remarkable Has Happened

Just last year a guy came on and claimed to have "sources" in Russian circles about prior knowledge about the big one (yeah! 2012 DOOM)

Thread: Russian Federation Warnings: New information of solar activity

He made five frightening claims

1. The sun is at its most intense activity levels and flares/cme's/geomag storms getting more and more frequent
2. It will continue to INCREASE to the point of causing mass damage on earth.
3. At least SOME of TPTB's scientists are rethinking the usual chuckles at the mention of "Mayan 2012" prophecies. Maybe they're starting to think the Mayans were right!
4. THEY KNOW about a "Solar Catastrophe" scenario. They all know (USA, the Russians, EU, TPTB etc) The public will be kept in the dark. All open source info we have from NASA websites is either time delayed or censored/doctored. The public won't get the forecast of when TSHTF. We'll never know what hit us.
5. They think 12/21/2012 CAN REALLY HAPPEN! They think the window is the end of this year through 2013. NASA, the Russian agency and the European space agency are in agreement. The possibility of a "climax"- "CAUSING THE END OF MODERN CIVILISATIONS" IS REAL according to them.

So this Russian, Sergei then says he had been told about something happening on or around March 11th 2011 and thats not all, he even posted it before the Earthquake/Tsunami!

Thread: RUSSIAN FEDERATION WARNINGS, EFFECTS OF SOLAR FLARE

He said "they" told him it would be an event (caused by the March 8th CME) so large that it *could* halt air travel globally and he might not be able to leave the United States.

bump

bump for prediction hit
 Quoting: ^TrInItY^

So back to his 5 points

1. Did we hit solarmax and then some? Yes! keep in mind the mainstream idea is that solarmax was gonna be 2011 and then the sun calms down. Point 1 HIT.
2. Not only did the sun hit solarmax around 2010-2011 but its activity kept going, bigger and bigger flares/cmes. Point 2 HIT.
3. It does look like the mayans maybe knew what they were talking about! They did after all consider the observation and record keeping about celestial bodies a sacred religious practice. Here we are today in 2012 and guess what? It looks like a big ass flare/CME could very well wipe us out either in "Knowing" or "2012" movie style. Point 3 POSSIBLE HIT.
4. Do the governments know whats coming? Are they up to something? Well, he did say the Americans, Russians and EU are in on it. Thats kind of a hit right there! Check out the Lake Vostok thread about the Russians and Americans/Europeans trying to drill down there, definitely seems like they all know something we don't down in Antarctica, quite possible related to 2012 and the magnetic poles huh? Point 4 SEMI HIT.

5. Well we'll have to wait and see what happens, but the way he described the NWO/TPTB/UN's prior knowledge of coming events and their censoring and control is pretty consistent with the way the TPTB seems to handle everything else they're doing to us. Point 5 UNKNOWN BUT SEEMS CREDIBLE at least in my opinion.

So there you have it, more reasons to "Be afraid, be very afraid" hiding What do you all think? Personally I think he was telling the truth!

The other thing at the back of my mind that bothers me is this thread that got me thinking about how the 2012 movie matches currently unfolding events, just like some pointed out back when "Knowing" came out in 2009.

So far we have the
-toy cruise ship scene matching real life
-
-"Opening scene of 2012...are those neutrinos?" (something remarkable has happened thread)

Thread: The movie 2012 goes on in the real life: after the ship scene, now the solar flare scene!

The first scene of the movie 2012 was already turn in reality, with the Costa Concordia.

Now, the second scene, when the scientists are underground in the copper mine, and one of the scientists show the images from the sattelites that monitor the Sun, and say something like:

"- We just had this: the Sun unleashed its largest flare directed to Earth ever..."

Guess what? In the real life, we just had one of the largest Earth-directed CME's in recent years...

Nice "coincidence", uh?

What's the next scene?

"The neutrinos have mutated" ??

5a
 Quoting: i love it! 1548221
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP