Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Nelson Mandela & the Church Street Bombing
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From Jan Lamprecht´s site:

Here are three photos a friend sent me recently showing the Church Street bombing. I have mentioned this before, and have written about it on my site.

In his book, Long Walk to Freedom, Mandela says that he signed off on this act of terrorism. I thought people should take a look at what Mandela signed off on while he was in prison.

I will also later put up information about how President PW Botha told Mandela back in 1985, that he could be a free man, as long as he did one thing: Publicly renounced violence. Mandela refused. And that is why Mandela remained in prison until De Klerk freed him unconditionally. The bottom line is that Nelson Mandela never publicly renounced violence - and we should never forget that.

a few pictures here:

[link to www.africancrisis.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP