Users Online Now: 2,065 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 827,688
Pageviews Today: 1,471,228Threads Today: 489Posts Today: 10,360
02:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Omega Point is Approaching!!! The Shift: Three days of darkness; Kat's Musings
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to esoterickat.wordpress.com]

a detailed account on what to expect when the shift happens!!!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!

The Shift: Three days of darkness
THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS
Update from Kirael
Kirael ‘The Great Shift” by Fred Sterling
KIRAEL: When I put this one in on the three days of darkness, I had no idea how thrilled everybody was going to be with it. I know they are thrilled. Everybody asks me-me poor medium gets asked this a little bit more than I do because he is on Earth a lot more than I am: When is the three days of darkness going to happen?

Well, let me put it to you as best as I can. The three days of dark darkness is something that, by the time it happens, you will all be so ready for it, you won’t be counting the days. You will be counting the love particles, because, you see, the three days of darkness is when the Earth plane enters into this huge belt of light, and the light is so intensified, there are so many particles that your sun star seems to be blotted out. You say, “Well, God help you, Master Kirael, aren’t we going to freeze to death without the sun?” I said, “Seems to be blotted out.”

Your Creator makes no mistakes. It knows how to bring enough particles through. Oh, but I am pretty sure you will be wanting to sleep a lot. In fact, some of you are going to sleep straight through it and not know it happened until it is over.

But here’s the good news: As I’ve already said in the first book, and I will repeat it again, when it is over and you awaken, you are in the throes of the full force of the fourth light and the first thing you will want to do is jump for joy. The second thing you will want to do is get down, because you are going to float up there for quite some time. You see, as you come through that belt, your physical body is readjusted to the light centers. The light centers are the particles that you’ve carried with you all your life and wanted to ignite in the new state of consciousness.

Now, for all of you out there that we call “We the People” that just went “WOW,” I say this to you as well: Why don’t you start now? Why don’t you start right now searching through your whole system in every meditation you have? Search through and say: “I wonder if that is one of those little particles that Master Kirael talked about in his book, “Kirael, The Great Shift?” And just jostle it a little bit and if it sparks at you, say “I got one.” You might as well, because they are all going to come up one day. But imagine, just imagine, having some right now.

That is what the three days of darkness is truly all about, so stop being a ‘fraidy cat. Let yourself know the love of your Creator will not let anything happen to you.

KIRAEL: Let me open this chapter with a deep concern: Whenever any fear slips in, my apologies will be loud and clear, for that is not the purpose of this work. I want to avoid it at all costs. The three days of darkness are not about fear and panic but about ascension into the Fourth Dimension. I extend my apologies over and over again for any fear that might arise, and please understand that I am not trying to scare you. I am trying to prepare you for ascension. The Shift is about Love, and any fear you feel is what you have chosen. Choose wisely, my friends, for the Shift will be the start of an awakening to behold.

The three days of darkness actually pertains to Mother Earth’s entry into the Photon Belt. This will produce the three days of darkness, and this event heralds the beginning of the Shift, or ascension, into the Fourth Dimension. Let me give you a brief explanation of what will happen during this period. The whole event will take place over a period of seven to ten days or so, but please don’t hold me to these numbers because it may fluctuate a day or so either way.

to be continues..... follow the link

peace and blessings

5a
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP