Users Online Now: 1,373 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 261,999
Pageviews Today: 427,866Threads Today: 139Posts Today: 2,454
06:12 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why do the aliens want to have sex with us? Comparing stories of intercourse with aliens and succubi and incubi phenomenon
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Excerpt from here...
[link to johnthewitness.wordpress.com]

Click above link for better formatted text and easier reading...

The aliens, conveniently enough, are often described as being quite beautiful. The demons, as mentioned above, will be coming to earth posing as aliens. These demons are shapeshifters. They will need to present themselves in an attractive form to seduce humans. They will be trying to mingle with human women as they did before the flood.

“The door to the room was opened, and a well-proportioned and totally naked woman joined him on the couch. She had large blue eyes that seemed to slant outward, a straight nose, high cheekbones, a nearly lipless mouth, and a sharply pointed chin…In spite of the bloodletting and skin sampling he had just endured, and in spite of his embarrassment at finding himself naked in the presence of a woman who might be from outer space, Antonio felt himself responding to her frank advances…Later Antonio told Dr. Fontes that the aliens must have doused him with an aphrodisiac to have made him enter into such a rapid sexual union with the woman…After the sexual act had been completed, one of the alien men appeared in the room and barked to the woman. Before she left the room, she turned to Antonio, pointed to her stomach and to the sky.”
Real Aliens, Space Beings, and Creatures from Other Worlds. By Brad Steiger, Sherry Hansen Steiger. pg 157.

And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. (Daniel 2:41-43)

1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: ‘Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.’ (Enoch 6:1-2)

The following story documents an aliens raping an underage girl. Why would a moral or benevolent species of aliens do such things?

“Mary’s most dramatic experience occured when she was nearly fourteen years old. She was visited in her room by the entities, who stood back in the corner while a more human-appearing figure apporached her. In spite of her youth and her inexperience, Mary knew that she and the man were engaging in sexual intercourse. The man caressed her, but did not speak.“
Real Aliens, Space Beings, and Creatures from Other Worlds. By Brad Steiger, Sherry Hansen Steiger. pg 160.

Once again these aliens show that they do not care about the humans. They force humans to have sex with them similarly to incubi and succubi rape. Notice also their supernatural abilities are identical to typically demonic associated phenomenon.

“Consider also a more contemporary case concerning a person named Dan (pseudonym). Dan’s case was investigated and documented by well known abduction researcher, Budd Hopkins. Under hypnosis, Dan relived an experience very similar to that of Antonio Villa-Boas. The aliens appeared in his bedroom with a female described as half-human. Through mind control, Dan was forced to have intercourse with her. Flashbacks and nightmares about the experience finally led Dan to Budd for assistance. In bygone days. the female entities encountered by Antonio, Dan, and others would be called succubi!”
Watchers, Raymond Fowler, pg 212

These reports of intercourse with aliens sound exactly like incubi and succubi attacks which happen in the sleep paralysis state. We earlier linked this state to the occult.

“Many readers wrote to tell us, sometimes in absorbing detail, of their own experiences with this uncanny phenomenon,” Keel said. “In most cases these experiences were not repetitive. They happened only once and were not accompanied by any other manifestations. In several cases the witnesses experieced total paralysis of the body. The witness awoke but was unable to move a muscle while the apparition was present…. Such visions could possibly be created by some kind of hypnotic process or by waves of electromagnetic energy that beam thought and impression directly to the brain. This would mean that the epxerience was not entirely subjective but was caused by some inexplicable outisde influence… Keel once told us that he had concluded that cases of UFO sexual liaisons are actually a variation on the age-old incubus phenomenon.“
Real Aliens, Space Beings, and Creatures from Other Worlds. By Brad Steiger, Sherry Hansen Steiger. pg 162.

“Shortly after that sighting, I was aware of something in my bedroom one night as I was preparing for bed. I could see nothing, but I could not shake a feeling of uneasiness…. I was not yet asleep when I felt a pressure on the bed beside me. When I sat up, I saw nothing, but I felt something touching me. I wanted to scream, to get out of bed, but I was unable to move…. I remember nothing more until I awakened the next morning, but I have reason to believe that something made love to me while I slept. I believe this incident was associated in some way with my sighting the UFO.”
Real Aliens, Space Beings, and Creatures from Other Worlds. By Brad Steiger, Sherry Hansen Steiger. pg 161.

God confirmed in a dream that these UFO’s are really just demons whom have taken on another form. Read this for more information.

The following story seemingly details how an initially ugly alien transformed into a very attractive man to seduce a woman.

“In the shadows created by their flashlights, they had grotesque, gargoyle-like appearances. They looked to Lona as if they were snakes, or amphibians, two-legged toad-like beings, moving through the forest. Their eyes were unusually large, and they appeared to have no lips, just a straight line for a mouth…They began to look around them into the darkness of the forest. A shiver moved through Lona when she received the clear impression that somehow…had detected her presence, and now the toad people were looking for her…She lay there in utter silence, afraid to breathe, feeling sweat trickle down the back of her neck…She counted as many as six or seven of the strange entities, and her conclusion was that it was better to try to make a break for it…Just as she was about to bound from her sleeping bag and head for the woods, a gentle touch on her shoulder caused her to turn, aghast with fear. Her terror quickly subsided when she found herself looking into the face of the most handsome man that she had ever seen. He had long golden hair that touched his shoulders. His eyes seemed large and loving…she felt that they were a deep, beautiful blue…all concern for the smallish, alien figures was removed from her thoughts…he began to caress her, to put his arms around her. Lona felt herself responding in a very open way. Although she was not a virgin, her sexual activities had been very limited…As this stranger took her in his arms, she felt herself becoming sexually aroused with an intensity that she had never before experienced. She remembers making love beside the forest stream. She had not a concern in the world.”
Real Aliens, Space Beings, and Creatures from Other Worlds. By Brad Steiger, Sherry Hansen Steiger. pg 171-172.

Demons are shapeshifters. The Testament of Solomon gives a detailed list of demons whom king Solomon supposedly captured with a magic ring. Some of these demons are sexual demons.

Whenever men come to be enamoured of women, I metamorphose myself into a comely female; and I take hold of the men in their sleep, and play with them. (Testament of Solomon, 10)

The following story details how a woman alternating between states of sleep paralysis fornicated with an incubus demon. These entities suck the energy force out of their sexual partners.

“My last and most recent encounter was last night. I was dreaming/semi awake when I felt something touching my legs. I sleep on my back sometimes and last night that is how I went to sleep. I felt it open them and began to touch my inner thighs. I would feel it touching me in other Places as well and at one point I felt as if I was having sex. The odd part was I was talking to it, egging it on if you will. I even raised my shirt and allowed it access to my breasts. I have no idea why I would allow it. It was as if it was influencing my behavior and making me desire it. It was a warm feeling and I think I may have enjoyed it. This part of my encounter I believed to be a dream but at some points I distinctly remember opening my eyes and even hearing the TV. (Which I leave on when I am asleep). I then became fully awake (perhaps I had been all along) but I was unable to move or speak…I was finally able to sit up and it went away. However as soon as I lay back I would feel it again, and that ringing noise and warming tingly feeling came back and I would be paralyzed yet again. It became a pattern, I would fight the paralysis and sit up but then lose control once I lay back down and the entity came upon me… One last piece that bothers me a bit: I remember opening my eyes during the sexual part and seeing a stream of light coming from my mouth as if it were sucking energy from me. Mind you there was no other thing there just a stream of energy/light going into an invisible person. I had read that they need energy to sustain and that it may have been using my energy but I never once felt drained, I actually felt well rested and stronger when I awoken. Was this “energy” coming from me or going into me? Was it giving something to me or taking it?”
“Incubus in the Night.” True Ghost Tales. N.p., 3 Sept. 2010. Web. 26 Jan. 2012.

Notice that similarly between sexual alien abduction experiences and incubi and succubi attacks. They both usually happen in a state of being half awake and half asleep. This state is the same state that many enter into during sleep paralysis. As mentioned before this state is important to ritual magick.

A woman describes her encounter with 3 incubus. Notice how her astral body separates from her physical body. This was the exact same phenomenon experienced by abductee Betty Andreasson as we detailed earlier.

As I was saying, I was in bed watching TV high and started to fall asleep. And of course what happens? I wake up but my body was still paralyzed. I had my eyes open though. I saw and heard my TV and noticed my dog was lying next to my bed. Then I saw two ghosts/demons, whatever it was, come to my left and start taking turns molesting/caressing me. At this point in my life, I’m so used to it that I just take it and enjoy it. I usually end up having a great orgasm. From what I remember these two were more like in human forms. Then, a third entity comes from my right. Except this entity was a larger black figure. It felt more evil and powerful. It began slowing floating on top of me. I felt pressure on top of my physical body and it started penetrating and having sex with me. I started off kind of enjoying it. But my fear overpowered me and began attempting to fight it off of me. My physical body was still paralyzed but I could see my arms of my spirit trying to push it off. Every time, I start seeing my spirit body parts come out of my physical body I start freaking out more. I’m always scared that I won’t be able to return to my physical body. As soon as I started freaking out, I saw my dog freaking out too at the corner of my eyes. I then suddenly screamed, “In the name of Jesus Christ, get the F*** off of me!” link

Here’s a similar story. These demons will be impersonating aliens as part of Satan’s great End Times deception.

I was lying in bed with my husband and daughter. My daughter was between us, as always. I opened my eyes, but was still heavy with sleep. I noticed the upstairs neighbor’s (I live in an apartment) kids were running down the stairs outside the window. It was a beautiful morning; all sunshine and summer colors. I was thinking about getting an early start on my day, since my daughter and husband were still sleeping. As I thought about getting up, I felt an arm drape over my side. Mind you, I clearly thought I was wide awake at this point. I immediately felt warmth, comfort, and pure peace settle through me, even though this arm was grey and had three fingers. An alien! I didn’t freak out due to the immense peace I felt, and actually started to have a conversation about how life was going for me. I don’t remember the exact words now, but it was about my family and other normal stuff. I remember the alien asking if I wanted to mate, and I wanted to, but I sighed and said it would have to wait because I had things to do. I was gently patted on the head and, then I was alone. I ‘awoke’ to the same cheery sunshine, my sleeping daughter and husband, and to the neighbors kids running amok as before. For the rest of the day, I could NOT shake the utter despair of losing that sense of peace and wishing the alien would come back, mingled with the fear of being quite okay with sex with such a being….it was odd. link

Notice how these beings do not care if the victim is married or not. They are lacking in morals.

These incubus and succubus attacks happen to practitioners of New Age philosophy. Many practitioners of meditation and Kundalini yoga experience the same sort of attacks.

more...
[link to johnthewitness.wordpress.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP