Users Online Now: 3,009 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,165,862
Pageviews Today: 2,240,112Threads Today: 1,051Posts Today: 19,692
11:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So whats the "Law of 13s" by the Illuminati's NWO plans on the "Deep Web"?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So whats this "Law of 13s" by the Illuminati on the Deep Web? I can't find anything about it.. and right now I cannot access the deep web as Im on my mobile.
Its apparently in the Level 4 – Charter Web section of the Deep Web, so I was wondering if anyone has found anything about?
Allegedly, the law of 13s is a plan by the Illuminati to completely destroy 1st world countries...lol.

[link to digitalamericamindshift.wordpress.com]

Over all people think that there are 8 layers in total. the last one being the primarch system. you need quantum computing to get past the 6th layer. and this is where things get REALLY ****ed up.
the 7th layer from what i know is where the big players are. they are all trying to stop each other.
basically there are hundreds of million (or billion) dollar operations gunning for control.

BTW, if you don't know what the deep web is, its basically the invisible part of the internet whcih cannot be accessed via search engines.

Read and check out the videos:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP