Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I fell in love with Jim Morrison - God intervened
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The story that explains why I fell in love with Jim Morrison is far too complicated to explain here, but I fell in love with him hard.

I would close my eyes and picture his face, and just be contented like that for 15 minutes at a time. I figured this was as close to him as I would ever get given he is a dead man.

Then recently something strange happened. My mouth formed the words "I love you" out of nowhere... this has happened to me a few times after yawning. It's weird when it happens. It's 100% not me doing this.

The last time after my mouth said I love you, I suddenly couldn't visualize Jim Morrison anymore. I could see him for a second in my brain, but then it would fizzle out. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't do it anymore.

It's like God said "no" to me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP