Users Online Now: 2,265 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,149,860
Pageviews Today: 1,920,060Threads Today: 793Posts Today: 13,793
06:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Warning to all Satans children, Hell is waiting for you now, repent and stop sinning.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message People should turn off the tv and open their eyes and ears, the devil is using the tv to program and brainwash you, we do not have a lot of time, The devil is very active and harvesting souls. If you fail to recognize the devil you will be deceived by him, because he is the master of deceit, he will gather up all his children who will be naturally attracted to his way of doing things.

God Almighty the Lord of Hosts, has given us the Bible which describes in detail what has happened, what is happening and what is yet to come. He has been letting everyone know well in advance, (thousands of years notice) so that everyone knows without a doubt, that He planned it all like this for reasons He knows.

Isaiah 48:[2] For they are called of the holy city, and are established upon the God of Israel: the Lord of hosts is his name. [3] The former things of old I have declared, and they went forth out of my mouth, and I have made them to be heard: I did them suddenly and they came to pass. [4] For I knew that thou art stubborn, and thy neck is as an iron sinew, and thy forehead as brass. [5] I foretold thee of old, before they came to pass I told thee, lest thou shouldst say: My idols have done these things, and my graven and molten things have commanded them.

[6] See now all the things which thou hast heard: but have you declared them? I have shewn thee new things from that time, and things are kept which thou knowest not: [7] They are created now, and not of old: and before the day, when thou heardest them not, lest thou shouldst say: Behold I knew them. [8] Thou hast neither heard, nor known, neither was thy ear opened of old. For I know that transgressing thou wilt transgress, and I have called thee a transgressor from the womb.

The devil is able to carry out his tyranny only because his children, (fellow human beings) government workers are doing all his dirty work for him and setting up his wicked system, enforcing it on their brothers and sisters who have done them no harm whatsoever, They are unable to do anything constructive so they work for the devil, easy money, easy job, good perks, paid every week, by ganging up on their brothers and sisters they are able to extort and steal enough money to keep their paypackets and purks going.

They and all sinners fail to see that they are all breaking the 10 commandments that the LORD of Hosts has given humanity. We should really have pity on them for their ending will be bitter and eternal burning.
They expect us to follow any order they scream out or dream up to the point that nearly everything is illegal, but they can't even follow Gods 10 commandments. They do not do to others as they would do to themselves either.

The devil who runs the government is the government workers boss and father. He will attract all his children who love his ways. This is why lying, stealing etc, etc. is normal for them.

People fool themselves by saying it's 1% against 99%. It would be impossible for 1% of the population to control and enforce their tyranny on the other 99%. The governments of the world, politicians, judges, councils, military, office workers, even cleaners are all needed to keep the beast going, they are all the ones that make it possible. Without these workers of iniquity, the 1% (royalty/bankers high level secret society members etc.) would not be able to do anything, they would be outnumbered. Only with the help of our own backstabbing family members, our own brothers and sisters, our own friends can they set up and enforce their corrupt system on their weaker and poorer fellow human beings that have done absolutely nothing to them, many are in fact completely against what they are doing and object, but they quickly gang up on them and send their thugs in to kill or destroy them.

2 Timothy 3:[1] Know also this, that, in the last days, shall come dangerous times. [2] Men shall be lovers of themselves, covetous, haughty, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, wicked, [3] Without affection, without peace, slanderers, incontinent, unmerciful, without kindness, [4] Traitors, stubborn, puffed up, and lovers of pleasures more than of God: [5] Having an appearance indeed of godliness, but denying the power thereof. Now these avoid.

1 Corinthians 6:[5] I speak to your shame. Is it so that there is not among you any one wise man, that is able to judge between his brethren?

[6] But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before unbelievers. [7] Already indeed there is plainly a fault among you, that you have lawsuits one with another. Why do you not rather take wrong? Why do you not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded? [8] But you do wrong and defraud, and that to your brethren. [9] Know you not that the unjust shall not possess the kingdom of God? Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,[10] Nor the effeminate, nor liers with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor railers, nor extortioners, shall possess the kingdom of God.

Anyone who does not play along or dares to disagree or question and follow their countless laws and cough up their fines, fees, (as we pay their wages), gets beaten up, arrested and thrown in prison, or their property gets stolen, or both.

Revelation[10] Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer. Behold, the devil will cast some of you into prison

They are just getting ready now for the mark of the beast, then they will murder all those that refuse to take it.

They themselves will all be chipped and ready to go to hell for ever and ever.

Revelation 13:[16] And he shall make all, both little and great, rich and poor, freemen and bondmen, to have a character in their right hand, or on their foreheads. [17] And that no man might buy or sell, but he that hath the character, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. [18] Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast. For it is the number of a man: and the number of him is six hundred sixty-six.

Revelation 20:[4] And I saw seats; and they sat upon them; and judgment was given unto them; and the souls of them that were beheaded for the testimony of Jesus, and for the word of God, and who had not adored the beast nor his image, nor received his character on their foreheads,

The devils and his faithful followers have set up the fema camps, they are preparing the guillotines.

[link to www1.legis.ga.gov]

Their work is visible and they have many workers.

Huge job lines in Chicago
[liveleak] [link to www.liveleak.com]
[link to www.liveleak.com]

Gold Rush - Government Job Killers
[liveleak] [link to www.liveleak.com]
[link to www.liveleak.com]

Julia Gillard lies! no carbon Tax, Agenda 21

[link to www.youtube.com]

Obama Lies Compilation Please wake up fellow Americans

Obama 119yrs old The social security number fraud

7 Lies In Under 2 Minute

US War Criminals - The Bush Lies Montage

those that depend on the government handouts, welfare, pensions etc, are also being set up, as they are destroying the economy so that many will need to seek them for handouts. They will probably start by giving all the government workers and all those who transact with the government the mark of the beast, That will take care of a huge amount of the population, then they will force all welfare recipients etc. to take it.

Now they will be left with a smaller group to deal with. Many of these will just take the mark, then those that fight it will be murdered in cold blood by the devils children, which will gladly do it, since it is their job to sin and pay their vows to their father the devil whom they love and adore and worship, they also love how he looks after them and pays them their wages. It is all an illusion but they will be led like sheep to the slaughter. Then there will be hell fire when they take their last gasp of breath which God will give them.

If they only understood that the evil demonic system they are implementing and enforcing on their fellow human beings that have done them no wrong in any way, will actually fall back on themselves, they are being deceived by their father the devil who is a liar.

Ecclesiasticus 27:[27] I have hated many things, but not like him, and the Lord will hate him. [28] If one cast a stone on high, it will fall upon his own head: and the deceitful stroke will wound the deceitful. [29] He that diggeth a pit, shall fall into it: and he that setteth a stone for his neighbour, shall stumble upon it: and he that layeth a snare for another, shall perish in it. [30] A mischievous counsel shall be rolled back upon the author, and he shall not know from whence it cometh to him.

[31] Mockery and reproach are of the proud, and vengeance as a lion shall lie in wait for him. [32] They shall perish in a snare that are delighted with the fall of the just: and sorrow shall consume them before they die. [33] Anger and fury are both of them abominable, and the sinful man shall be subject to them.

Psalms 7:[6] Let the enemy pursue my soul, and take it, and tread down my life on the earth, and bring down my glory to the dust. [7] Rise up, O Lord, in thy anger: and be thou exalted in the borders of my enemies. And arise, O Lord my God, in the precept which thou hast commanded:

[10] The wickedness of sinners shall be brought to nought: and thou shalt direct the just: the searcher of hearts and reins is God.

[13] Except you will be converted, he will brandish his sword: he hath bent his bow and made it ready. [14] And in it he hath prepared the instruments of death, he hath made ready his arrows for them that burn. [15] Behold he hath been in labour with injustice; he hath conceived sorrow, and brought forth iniquity.

[16] He hath opened a pit and dug it; and he is fallen into the hole he made. [17] His sorrow shall be turned on his own head: and his iniquity shall comedown upon his crown. [18] I will give glory to the Lord according to his justice: and will sing to the name of the Lord the most high.

Revelation 21:[6] And he said to me: It is done. I am Alpha and Omega; the beginning and the end. To him that thirsteth, I will give of the fountain of the water of life, freely. [7] He that shall overcome shall possess these things, and I will be his God; and he shall be my son. [8] But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, they shall have their portion in the pool burning with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Revelation) 19:[20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet, who wrought signs before him, wherewith he seduced them who received the character of the beast, and who adored his image. These two were cast alive into the pool of fire, burning with brimstone.

Feel free to comment.

REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP