Users Online Now: 2,074 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 715,935
Pageviews Today: 1,259,304Threads Today: 537Posts Today: 9,097
02:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Grand Illuminati Plan 101 - Performed by Madonna (Secret Decoded Messages Inside!)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

A thread inspired by Apollo Illuminati's posts...

"All Secret Societies know the AC rises from the common people".

This is what is so important to understand.

Angels, demons, aliens, whatever... they could have had their way with us already if they wanted to... but they haven't. Why?

The 'common people' have to bring it upon themselves. Bring it by vote, by science, by technology, by immorality, by democracy, by you name it.

When the common people are so completely and utterly wallowing in their own illusions, that they can't tell good from evil, right from wrong anymore... that's when it's time.

The AC will rise right in front of their faces with approval by the common people cheering and clapping. It will be like the Obama election on steroids.

:leader33:

daffy

:done:

"23 is the number of the Illuminati"

Yes, the number of suffering, entropy and flawed DNA. Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes with 23 issues...

unclemikey-78

The earth used to be a paradise with perfect climate (no seasons) until *they* decided to tilt it between 22 and 24 degrees, or 23 average (it wobbles over the years) as
punishment for our fall.

unclemikey-07

This was also done as a reminder of or '23 issues' and to cause winter and hardship etc upon us (as hinted in Genesis 3).

unclemikey-44
unclemikey-60

Some notes:

'Sea' often means 'underworld' or 'abyss'. I believe military bases underground are part of this equation. The locusts are probably down there waiting to come out. We've all heard the stories... even from Native Americans.

'Sea' is also saltwater... almost exactly like a woman having a baby (rising out of the sea). There are 'Sea Serpents' stories that make this even more interesting.

Absalom is a picture of the AntiChrist. The Bible states...

"for his beauty from the sole of his foot even to the crown of his head there was no blemish in him"

Also...

"Absalom in his lifetime had taken and reared up for himself a pillar"

So he's a pillar that represents beauty.

Add him to the other pillars (DNA strands) and we get our new Triple Helix creation!

I like to call him JA-BO-LOM... the Hermes Child Thrice Great...

unclemikey-83
unclemikey-77
unclemikey-89
unclemikey-26

Now, we all know the Papacy story, but here's another...

United States = "The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction" (Roman Empire reborn). The United States is a product of a union between Sons of God (Papacy) and Daughters of Man (Royalty).

unclemikey-32
unclemikey-33
unclemikey-85
unclemikey-97

As we worship the first beast (Roman Empire), we create atomic bombs (fire from heaven). We go around making a mess of other countries... it goes on and on matching up with Revelation.

OK, let me make an important point...

"The thing that has been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."

In other words, there are repeating patterns here. Think Fibonacci. This means that "as without, so within" will happen.

unclemikey-80
unclemikey-81

A beast kingdom is born as well as a beast being... at the same time a much larger celestial event happens (see the spiral?).

You mention 'Sophia'. We are being trained to worship mother Gaia... like we are all 'connected' to it. Worship of material earth because that's where the disembodied spirits live that we will connect to (pyramid compass, square cube).

New Agers will connect to it all via Pineal Gland (hive mind sophia queen bee)...

unclemikey-48

I can see your point about resurrecting them out of love. They modified their DNA (book of life) and ruined their chances of going to heaven.

So... just as Christ feels sorry for us, Luciferians feel sorry for them. I can't believe I'm saying all this, but I can see the logic. It's quite the temptation! I still think you guys are risking damnation yourselves by fulfilling the prophecies.

unclemikey-82
unclemikey-63
unclemikey-90

I definitely would flunk Wizard school.

I can see you've been at it for quite sometime!

unclemikey-93

And here we are... 2012 and secrets are coming out...
unclemikey-86
unclemikey-56

The vultures are gathered around the corpse to extract the DNA (from Typhon perhaps?)...

unclemikey-34

The Keys are being handed over to Apollyon...

unclemikey-64
unclemikey-57
unclemikey-58

Hovercats are just around the corner...

hovercatz

BTW: Chinese Traditional is another major world religion. I've always been suspicious of them being the 200,000,000.

unclemikey-96

Some misc slides for research...

unclemikey-23

unclemikey-71

unclemikey-95

unclemikey-94

unclemikey-65

unclemikey-91
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface