Users Online Now: 1,514 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 516,617
Pageviews Today: 673,187Threads Today: 203Posts Today: 2,767
05:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NIP's personal political news thread.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just listened to some dork announce on CNN that we went into AFghanistan to get bin Ladin and we got him!

OK we destroyed a whole country and its people to do that? And then of course we have the LIE that they got him in PAKISTAN all these years later.

And awhile back Newt said we would build a base on the MOON and it would be an American base. Well we shall have to see what the residents of the moon have to say about that one. We are not very welcome there. They took out that silly thing we sent there a couple years or so ago to prove there is "water" on it. Well there is water, there are in fact man made lakes and trees on the surface of the moon and enough air that we only need a little more from an oxygen tank to breathe on the surface. The folks living under the surface all the oxygen and water and plants they need.

feel free to post any other stupid statement uttered on CNN et all here. Not really a discussion thread, its that I have longed though I should write down some of this shit, so here's the place.

and now Obama is talking about his christian path he walks, really?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP