Users Online Now: 1,738 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 525,298
Pageviews Today: 858,680Threads Today: 248Posts Today: 4,635
08:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject IBEX shows interstellar wind flowing from the same location as Ophiuchus Serpentarius (13th Zodiac)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I wish I could embed this image, but this is really strange. The new IBEX finding shows the interstellar wind is flowing into our solar system from this exact area. Above scorpio and between libra and saggitarius.

[link to i.space.com]

I just happened to come across this tidbit of information which points to that EXACT spot IBEX has identified as being the entry point of the interstellar wind.

Astrologers, or those interested in the historical development of astrology, will point out that some systems include a thirteenth sign of the zodiac known as Ophiuchus Serpentarius, the Serpent Holder. This constellation lies between Sagittarius and Libra, somewhat over Scorpio. In the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries this constellation was called Alpheichius. Known as the "God of Invocation", this house was named after the legendary healer, Ophiuchus (Asclepius). The two serpents in his hands later replaced the twin ribbons around the caduceus which became a symbol for physicians. Plato called this thirteenth sign "the god of the underworld".

I didn't even know there was a 13th zodiac.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP