Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Super Bowl Pick
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I feel the Patriots are lucky to face the Giants, as they have the worst pass-defense of all the possible opponents this New England offense had a chance of facing. Tom Brady plays well on astroturf, has the best pairing of tight-ends as well as the best slot receiver in the NFL and the Giants won't keep up. I don't expect a blow-out, but a 6-10 point Patriot win seems very reasonable. The Giants have skilled players but are not as complete of a unit as New England and there will be no last minute miracle for them, this Superbowl.

My Prediction:
New England 30 - New York 24
*New England will lead by 6 with a couple minutes left in the game. New York will have a chance at a superbowl winning drive, like they did in their last superbowl, but this time they'll fall short like Peyton Manning and Indianapolis did (on his final drive where he threw a pick-six). New England's defense, that has been judged and talked down upon, will get the last word in tonights game; en route to a New England Super bowl win (by 6 points).*
Enjoy the game!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP