Users Online Now: 2,161 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,880,674
Pageviews Today: 2,779,600Threads Today: 756Posts Today: 15,805
10:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The last cycle of religious institution....It's in it's death bed.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We are approaching the last cycle of the religious institution known as christianity. this includes all it's off shoots.

I know this is going to offend certain people but i'm not labelling people in general.

This is an entity that has grown through the ages...has killed in it's name...destroyed whole civilisations...wiped out and killed the sacred art of magic...the list goes on and on....it's endless.

There are things that people are not even privvy to on it's course of history on how it implements it's tenticles.

If we were shown in an instant the whole history of it's inception and it's actions, it would make us curl up and vomit violently.

This is there last grasp in our history before there down fall. this will happen in our life time.

You will know the last part of this cycle after we have the next pope which will be the last one that graces there institution.

They will fall through what will be revealed, about there
ways and how there institution has operated.

There are certain truths that will arise and people will be angry by the great deception.

I rarely..if ever post anything about the future, but this is written in stone...it will happen without doubt.

I know I'm up for ridicule but I know this will come into frutition..it's as certain as the sun rises.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP