Users Online Now: 2,216 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,284,959
Pageviews Today: 1,756,276Threads Today: 443Posts Today: 7,412
01:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What is wrong with women in America anymore???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am a single father of a 6yr old, beautiful little girl. I raise her alone and have since she was about a year old. Her mom is an addict so I took over. I am often told that I am a really good looking guy and I am in good shape. I look much younger than my age. God blessed me ;-)

My issue with women now a days, is that they have shown me nothing but narcissism over the last few years. I have met/dated a few women, maybe 6 or 7, in the last three or four years and they want me, but they sure don't want my kid. I meet these women mostly online and they are near my age, late 30's, and they tell me everything I want to hear...How much they want a real man to treat them well and they want love and a relationship, but as soon as my kid comes into the picture and shows her affection for women, they walk.

I also can't seem to get past a first date anymore, even though I do everything right, I come back to my daughter, talking about her, and how much she means to me. She does come first, but women want men to understand this exact point themselves.

So why can't women get over themselves and accept the responsibility that they want men to accept and make a part of their lives??? My baby needs a mom figure, but women seem so selfish anymore, why? What happened to women loving children? Unconditionally?? I am very discouraged.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP