Users Online Now: 2,148 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 902,728
Pageviews Today: 1,609,727Threads Today: 681Posts Today: 12,140
06:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject USA : Civil War : 2013 .... thoughts?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm wondering what a modern day civil war in the US would look like?

How would it happen? What would happen? How would it effect the average citizen? Would we all be taking up guns and aiming them at family and friends with differing opinions?

Would the righty's kill the lefty's?

Instead of using guns would hackers attack the govn't websites, leak info and possibly hack other tactical targets such has power plants, water systems, rail.. etc.

Would some giant corporation step in and form it's own govn't?

Would there be martial law, and if so.. do you think some our own military soldiers would defect and defend whatever side they choose?

Would there be an Eeastern US and Western US or possibly even more... the Southern states, the NorthEastern States..etc.

I know it's pretty bleak but just something I've been thinking about for a while and I'm wondering what others are thinking?

Is a civil war even possible in the United States this day and age?

Thoughts? Opinions?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP