Users Online Now: 2,286 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 917,504
Pageviews Today: 1,529,337Threads Today: 625Posts Today: 10,902
03:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Football fans, what is your reaction to the Pats partying after the SB?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For some reason many in the sports world are making a huge deal about the videos showing up of Gronk and other players dancing with LMFAO and Maroon 5 after the SB loss at THEIR after party.

Yes, some let, go, ripped their shirts off and had some fun.

They are celebrating a GREAT SEASON even though yes, they came up slightly short of being the world champs.

I like the what Woody Paige said On Around the Horn a few minutes ago. "What, do you want them to go throw themselves in front of a car because they lost"? Lol, I agree with Woody, let them celebrate, who cares if a couple seem intoxicated.

Other people are bitching about how Gronk is jumping and dancing even though he couldn't run routes or cut on the field. If you watch the video he is just dancing like a drunk white boy, lol. He isn't doing some crazy moonwalk or break dance or anything that would require a real healthy ankle.

I know most readers on here do not care, SO DON"T READ THIS THREAD. But does anyone else think most are over reacting about this?

Article, pics and vid.

[link to eye-on-football.blogs.cbssports.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP