Users Online Now: 2,106 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 757,045
Pageviews Today: 1,335,012Threads Today: 566Posts Today: 9,755
03:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Psychic messages for 2012 I was asked to share with all (April & November)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Since mid 2008 I've been recording words that I've heard in my mind as I woke. "Share with the world what you know.", is what I heard on 2/7/2012.

So here's a bit of what I'd like to share...

"Earthday Plus One" heard on April 13th, 2011.
"April, Luminosity, Glow" heard on November 3rd, 2011.
"Titanic, Rosa, Rose" heard on November 18th, 2011.
"23 Storm" heard on December 7th, 2011.
"April 23rd" heard on December 24th, 2011.
"Monday 23rd" heard on December 24th, 2011.

These words may look like a bit of gibberish, but, if we look more deeply, it gets interesting. Earthday is celebrated on April 22nd, plus one would be April 23rd. The Titanic hit the fatal iceberg in April. When I heard "April 23rd" on December 24th, I had woken early in the morning, groggily I had wondered to myself as I fell back asleep, if the words were concerning the coming year. I woke about an hour later with the words "Monday 23rd", a quick check of my cell phone calendar indicated that April 23rd of 2012 would be a Monday. So what about the other strange references about roses and glowing? Well I did some digging on Wikipedia and here's what I found out: April is periodically known as "Iyar" in Hebrew, and "Ayyaru" in ancient Akkadian, "Ayyaru" literally means "Rosette, blossom". Also, from Wikipedia: "Iyar" in more ancient times used to be called "Ziv" (1 Kings 6:1, 6:37). "Ziv" is a Hebrew name, which means "Light" or "Glow". The Hebrew calendar is a lunisolar calendar so its months match up with different months of our calendar from year to year. As I wrote this post I decided to see when the first day of the Hebrew month of Iyar would be for 2012, yep, you guessed it, it is April 23rd!

So is something major going to happen on April 23rd, 2012? Perhaps the references to the "Storm" and "Titanic" foreshadow a global event? The reference to "Luminosity", and "Glow" makes me wonder if the whole sky may light up, possibly due to a massive solar storm?

I'll be sharing more of what I've learned on this thread and also at a blog I just created [link to rosyapril23.blogspot.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP