Users Online Now: 1,847 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 455,186
Pageviews Today: 742,188Threads Today: 246Posts Today: 4,661
09:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fucking SICK AND TIRED of all my Freemason asslicking seniors and bosses......
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Stuck in a dead end "assistant" management job for BP. All my seniors got to their level by doing jack shit, a free trip through Oxford and licking Freemason's ass by joining their secret societies (i have seen their rings btw).

I don't even know how the fuck my Boss got to his level. All he does is overload me with all the fucking work, writes a crappy monthly report on me to prevent me from ever getting promoted, and he occasionally bangs the hot receptionists in the broken down men's toilet...

Fucking sick and tired of it all..

And the worst thing is that these cunts are all connected to other companies aswell - in their little secret gay circles. I've tried applying to other jobs but I always get rejected normally due to the grounds of being "too overqualified".

Fucking illuminati cunt suckers.

If someone has a spare chain gun, do share.... macgun
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP