Users Online Now: 1,382 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 333,738
Pageviews Today: 524,862Threads Today: 200Posts Today: 3,217
05:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Did the author of the Twilight series channel the story from the demonic world?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I believe Stephenie Meyer, the author of the Twilight series, unknowingly got the story from the demonic world - it was channeled to her. I don't think this upsurge of vampire literature and movies/shows is a coincidence. It's just another planned attack from Satan.

Watch this video where she talks about her dream that gave her the material for The Twilight series.

How interesting that she never intended to write a book nor was interested in vampires but, how unlikely as it is, it becomes a mega hit. Satan is at work again indoctrinating the masses. The Bible warns believers to be wary of the wiles and devices of Satan (Corinthians 2:11 and Ephesians 6:11).

"Very few people are aware of the shocking truth that both Stephenie Meyer, who authored the Twilight saga, and J. K. Rowling, who authored the Harry Potter series, appear to have channeled their novels as evil spirits directed them. Like Rowling, Meyer has set her sights on our vulnerable youth; the Wall Street Journal reported, "Twilight has targeted the collective soul of teenage America, and will surely have its way." "

"Meyer claims that she was compelled to write Twilight after the story was first communicated to her through a dream in June of 2003. Meyer admitted:

"I woke up (on that June 2nd) from a very vivid dream. In my dream, two people were having an intense conversation in a meadow in the woods.One of these people was just your average girl. The other person wasfantastically beautiful, sparkly, and a vampire. They were discussing the difficulties inherent in the facts that A) they were falling in love with each other while B ) the vampire was particularly attracted to the scent of her blood, and was having a difficult time restraining himself from killing her immediately… I typed out as much as I could remember, calling the characters 'he' and 'she.'" (Source:www.stepheniemeyer.com)

"This dream was so significant to the Twilight saga, that Meyer produced a transcript of her dream in Chapter 13 of her book, Twilight, entitled "Confessions." Meyer claims that sometime after she "received" the revelatory dream she heard incessant voices in her head that wouldn't stop until she would type [sounds like demon possession to me], "Bella and Edward [the vampire] were, quite literally, voices in my head. They simply wouldn't shut up. I'd stay up as late as I could stand trying to get all the stuff in my mind typed out, and then crawl, exhausted, into bed … only to have another conversation start in my head."

"So furiously did Meyer's dark occult story pour forth that she said at times, .."I couldn't type fast enough." She finished the dark tale, though it was her first book, in just three months. Meyer has also said, "I'm greatly looking forward to finally having Twilight on the shelves, and more than a little frightened, too... Overall, it's been a true labor of love, love for Edward and Bella and all the rest of my imaginary friends, and I'm thrilled that other people get to meet them now." ..Meyer also stated that the characters in Twilight "were so real to me, that I wanted other people to know them.""

"Sadly, if the truth was known, and Twilight fans were truly aware of the dark and malignant nature of the 'real' forces behind the Twilight saga, they would run – and not walk – to the nearest exit! It appears as though the spirit entity appearing as Edward to Meyer in her dreams, and communicating to her when she was conscious, revealed more about his true nature than Meyer had bargained for."

Meyer confessed to EW.com:

"I actually did have a dream after Twilight was finished of Edward [really a demon appearing as Edward] coming to visit me — only I had gotten it wrong and he did drink blood like every other vampire and you couldn't live on animals the way I'd written it. We had this conversation and he was terrifying."..

[So the demon was angry with her because she got the story wrong]

"A demon by any other name is still a demon! Rather than being the "good" vampire demon that is able to restrain from drinking Bella's blood, like the demons of the past that demanded the blood of children through child sacrifice, it is apparent that the spirit entities behind Twilight are the same old devils after all! "

Source:
[link to dtrtministries.com] can-re vival/

"In both the Old and New Testaments, God strongly warns us not to have anything to do with the occult, which is part of the "domain of darkness" (Col. 1:13) where demons reign. He calls occult practices "detestable," which tells us that He is passionate about protecting us. One of the reasons Twilight is so dangerous is that readers can long for these kinds of supernatural but ungodly powers; if not in real life, then in their imagination. And this is a doorway to the demonic, which is all about gaining power from a source other than God. Twilight glorifies the occult, the very thing God calls detestable (Deut. 18:9). This is reason enough for Christ-followers to stay away from it!

"For a growing number of people, vampirism is not make-believe. In a special report on the Fox News Channel, Sean Hannity reported, "there's actually a vampire subculture that exists in the United States right now and spreads into almost every community in this country." Joseph Laylock, the author of a book on modern vampires, explains that there are three general categories of people who "believe they have an 'energy deficit,' and need to feed on blood or energy to maintain their wellbeing." Some drink real blood, others feed only on "energy" they draw from other humans, and "hybrids" who are a bit of both."

Source:
[link to bible.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP