Users Online Now: 1,943 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 981,435
Pageviews Today: 1,753,144Threads Today: 749Posts Today: 13,373
07:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE PLACE OF TORMENT AND HELL IS REAL! THIS IS LIFE AFTER DEATH! YOU CHOOSE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I share this with you as a follow up to the last topic "NOBODY GOES TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE".I am moved to present this because we live in a time of complacency and religious lies and fables.The theologians and seminarians controlled by jewish converts to christianity called "MARRANOS"/"CONVERTOS" are in league with their Jewish original judaism cult.

These are the ones who came out of spain and portugal and infested the americas with the christian roman catholic doctrines .They converted all natives around the world via the slave trade. After these were protestanism which carried on the same ideologies with a different twist [PAULISM] but same agenda.

These men are who the father been waging war since creation and are the seeds of satan the children of Esau.Many books were taken out of the christian bibles by these men and cannonized and butchered the translations in order to promote rebellion in the fathers kingdom.

Important books have been removed and deemed forbidden and hence we were forced into believing theologians own philosophy and misdirection in the knowledge of the most high.

LIFE AFTER DEATH? WHAT REALLY HAPPENS

I make a strong case as I show you from the book of Esdras the mystery of the dead as explained by Y'SHAYAH in luke chapter 16 of your bibles

For the apochrypha ESDRA/EZRA CHAPTER 7 VERSES 75 TO 101

[link to www.bibleword.org]
This is a link someone has since I cannot post a pdf from my bible
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP